Morning Glory Eyes

Won’t You Travel With Me

June 20
Hongjoong POV
Everyone has been such a complete mess since Rhea’s been gone. Callie won’t get out of bed and she barely eats anything. Wooyoung is pretty much the same. He’s locked himself away in his room and drinks, he won’t talk to any of us. But I know what Rhea wrote to him is tearing him apart. And honestly I don’t know how to help him. None of us do. It quiet in the house. We still try to eat what we can. But there’s empty and sullen looks on their faces. I have my duties I have to do as the leader so ive been trying to do things to keep myself busy.
I got ready and headed to the KQ building to my personal office so I could try to think properly. I had a map laid out on the desk and started pinpointing and labeling where each group is. I’m not even sure where to look in Korea to try and find her if she’s still here. It just pissed me off. I ripped up everything I had just been working on and rested my head against the desk trying to control my breathing. Why? Why Rhea? How could you leave us like this? How could you just leave Callie behind of all people? I just hope you’re okay, wherever you are

Rhea POV
Today’s the day!! I’m officially twenty one and I’m going to meet TXT today! I heard my phone ring and saw that I had gotten a text from Sora and Hiro wishing me a happy birthday. I’d started to grow a little closer to both of them and had a good feeling we would be great friends. I answered them back with a thank you and a little heart. Plugged my phone in to charge and started getting ready.
I’m going all out. I’m going to take my time making sure my makeup and hair is done to perfection. I brushed my teeth and hair. Dumped my makeup out on the counter and started with my eyes. It took me half an hour to do my makeup and another half an hour to do my hair. I rifled through my clothes until I found the perfect outfit.