Fifty Two / Two Loving Years

A/N: Diesel time on the side.. :)

August 7th, 2012

"Oh my god, that was so cool! Thank you for bringing me here! Best surprise ever!" Meadow yells as we walk out the door of Warner Bros studios. We surprised her with tickets to get a studio tour of the Harry Potter set. She absolutely loves Harry Potter, and we figured why not since we're already in London.

Paul chuckles. "I'm glad you loved it, sweetheart." He pulls her in for a hug.

"Loved it? Are you kidding me? That was awesome!" She says, grinning.

"We thought you might like it," I say, smiling at her.

"Are we ever going to go watch an Olympic event? We've been here for a week and we still haven't watched any of the Olympics. It's kind of weird since, you know, we're in London," Meadow observes.

"Actually," Paul begins, putting his arm around me. "We're going to go watch an event right now."

"Really?" I ask. He never said anything this morning about watching one, so this came as a surprise to me.

He nods. "Yeah. I figured you two wanted to watch something that wouldn't bore you half to death, so we're going to go watch beach volleyball."

"That sounds fun," Meadow replies, walking ahead with Aubree in her stroller.

Once Meadow is out of hearing range, I turn to Paul and smirk. "So by what you said, you meant that we were going to something that wouldn't bore you half to death, right? I mean, what could be boring about girls playing beach volleyball to a man?"

Paul laughs. "Do I sense a little jealousy coming from you?" His arm squeezes me tightly. I love that.

"Perhaps. After all, it is our two year anniversary. I shouldn't have to fight for your attention." I add on a little pout, hopefully making him feel bad.

It doesn't because he just laughs at me. "You know you're the only woman I have eyes for, baby." He looks ahead, watching Meadow and Aubree carefully.

"I better be," I mumble. As we are walking to the event, my thoughts drift to what sort of plans Paul has made for us this evening. He teased me this morning about how romantic tonight would be and that he was definitely going to be getting some. The thought of that conversation made me laugh. Paul looks at me but I just shake my head. He doesn't need to give me a romantic night to get some.

It was pointless to try to get anything out of him. He never tells me anything about his plans, and his hints don't help me much either. So, I'm forced to wait impatiently. However, I'm sure that tonight will definitely be worth the wait from the way he's talking about it.

"It's such a beautiful day out. I'm glad Justin let me off of filming today," Paul says, taking a deep breath. They just started filming a few days ago. Paul had been worried that Justin wouldn't let him off today for our anniversary. Luckily, Justin was lenient and they are doing some scenes without Paul today.

"Yeah, me too. Otherwise we wouldn't have gotten to spend the day together." We would've been together after he got out of filming, but Paul is usually so tired that he doesn't want to do a whole lot. If he had to film today, it would've ended with the same result. Normally he's full of energy, but here lately he hasn't been. I'm not going to lie; I am concerned about him.

Here I was, the one on the edge of depression, and I didn't even notice that Paul had been acting this way. Maybe it was just stress, but I really want to know if everything is okay. Unfortunately, today is not the day to bring it up.