Final Author's Note {PLEASE READ}

Hey guys! I just wanted to post this because I wanted to say a couple of things as we are nearing the end of Love in the Fast Lane.

First off, I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has voted, commented, and dealt with my sporadic update schedule. From the time I started the book (December 20th, 2013) I've made so many friendships and met so many people that I never would've gotten to meet had it not been for that special angel. Dang, it's been nineteen months! I can't believe that it's finally coming to a close.

Of course, there's the sequel still, but the ending of this book is so very emotional for me. I started it out of sadness and pain because of that November day, but I'm ending it feeling the total opposite because of you guys.

I love you guys so much and words could never really explain how appreciative I am of each and every one of you. I'm so glad that I can share the story of Paul and Sierra, while giving my tribute to that angel who has made such a big difference in my life.

If I was to say the next chapter isn't going to be emotional, I'd be lying. Without a doubt, the next chapter was the hardest for me to write for obvious reasons. I spent so much time on it, giving it my all. Actually, the chapter was started around February, and I finished editing it about two weeks ago. I've never put so much into a chapter than I have this one, so I hope it's received well.

I hope that you all continue all of the love and support in the sequel, because I would love to keep telling the story of Paul and Sierra. There's some very interesting story lines that will be happening and I think that you all would enjoy them!

Besides the sequel, I'll be doing some other projects. I'm thinking of starting a rant book (judge me that's okay lol), another Paul story (not with Sierra) and perhaps a third book (with Sierra), making a trilogy...?

Lol I don't know, we will just see how it goes.

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

God I hope you all have stayed with me on this note lol.

To the big news I was referring to in the last chapter...

Okay so here's the thing. I'm going to Los Angeles this May/June(2016), and I was thinking about doing a project for the ones who can't make it to Paul's gravesite. I want to make a poster with all of your comments and leave it there at his final resting place. It'll be your own way of being there + my thank you of supporting me all this time. Also, if you would like, I will write your name on the sidewalk at the crash site.

So, what I need for you to do, is one of three options. You can either comment on this post of what you want for me to write on the poster or PM me what you want written.

Do not forget to include your name if you want your name on the crash site, because I don't know everyone's name lol.

****ALSO if you want a picture of the poster when it's at his resting place, PM me your email so that way I'll have your email. I'll post the picture on here but I'm not sure you guys would check it so this is just the best way lol.****

I want this to have as many people as possible, so I'm not putting a limit on how many people can do this. :)

Please send your comments in by March 1st, 2016, so that way I have plenty of time to work on the poster + get as many comments as possible. If you want to change your comment before then, just comment here or PM me again before the deadline.

Basically, you can write anything you want. You can address it to Paul personally, tell what he means to you, your favorite memory of him...anything really.

Sooo I hope that makes sense. If there's any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Like I said, I want this to reach as many people as possible.

Love you guys so so much.

Makayla xoxo