Extra / Paul William Walker IV

A/N: I have been waiting for this chapter for quite some time, and I am so excited for you to read it! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Since this chapter is from Paul's point of view, his favorite song is the song for this "extra", Warning Sign by Coldplay.

Rest In Heaven Angel Walker. I love you.

April 3, 2009

The limousine comes to a stop and I glance outside. Cameras are flashing everywhere, people pressed up against the gate screaming and craning their necks just to try to get a glimpse of the stars of Fast & Furious. But tonight, this star isn't shining bright, because he doesn't have his girl by his side.

I had planned on bringing Sierra to this premiere. We were going to have a good time tonight, then go off somewhere for a while, just us. Maybe our wedding would've been planned around this time. I can't dwell on the fact that we aren't together anymore, but I can't forget it either.

I've always thought you can have more than one soulmate, but only one 'the one'. With Jasmine, I thought she was it. I really thought she was the one. But we broke up shortly before I met Sierra. No, Sierra was not my rebound. As I got to know her, I began to fall in love with her more and more every single day. Toward the end, I never showed that. I kept that secret from her and I curse myself for it each day. I curse myself for not trying hard enough to win her heart back, but I had already lost it and her trust.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, and when I pull it out, I feel disgusted with the name my eyes meet. Sophie, the girl who ruined my relationship with the love of my life. You might say I ruined it, but I didn't. Sophie came onto me, but unfortunately Sierra just wouldn't believe it. I really don't blame her, not with her history. But I will continue to love her for the rest of my life.

Sophie texts me randomly, but I always erase them before I see them. I'll never give her the time of day. I begin to type a message, based solely on how I'm thinking and feeling at the moment. Since that day, I've always done this.

Hey love. It's premiere night. You are heavy on my heart and my thoughts. I love you always and I hope you are doing well.

But almost instantaneously, my phone vibrates with the same error message as I have received numerous amount of times since that day. My heart frowns, but of course I can't show it. Tonight, I have to be the always smiling Paul Walker, answer questions I've probably answered a million times before, and act like I'm not missing her.

Stepping out of the limo and onto the red carpet, the screams become higher and the flashes happen more frequently. I can feel the headache begin to take place, but I force that smile when I walk over to the first reporter with a camera.

"And there's Mr. Brian O'Conner himself, Paul Walker!" This reporter is a girl, and I'm taken aback immediately by the strong smell of her perfume. That's one thing I hate. Sierra always wore just the right amount.

"Hey there," I say casually, preparing to answer the same questions about the movie.

"So, what can we expect from the new Fast & Furious movie?" Her smile gives me the creeps, it's obvious she's trying way too hard. I feel like she's trying to undress me with her eyes, and it makes me feel totally uncomfortable.

"Well, you can expect a lot more from the previous movies. More action, and definitely more cars." I smile. Cars always bring a smile to my face no matter what is going on.

"And more Brian O'Conner! Do we get any shirtless scenes?" She leans toward me.

I lean slightly back, ready to go on to the next reporter. "Um...sure." I smile a little and thank her for her time. Walking away, I breathe a sigh of relief, now that I'm not being stripped by somebody's eyes. My phone vibrates in my pocket and for a second it feels like my heart skips a beat. But then it settles down. There's no way that could be Sierra. She told me she never wanted to see me again, and it's been almost a year; seems like she's keeping true to that.

I spot Vin a little ways down and I walk slowly to him, making sure I stop to pose for pictures for the cameras, and tell people that I appreciate them coming. I wouldn't be anywhere without my fans, and I never would've met Sierra. For that, my heart and soul is forever grateful to each individual fan.

"Paul! Over here!" The voice seems familiar to me. I look over and see Sophie. Is she stalking me? My facial expression must show the hatred I have for her, because some people with the cameras say, 'Hey Paul, what's wrong?' Or 'You don't look too happy.'

I stalk over to her. "What do you want?"

She pouts. "Are you not happy to see me?"

"Oh yeah, totally." I laugh in her face. "You aren't worth my time." I begin to walk away, but what she says next catches my attention.

"Sierra miss you too, you know."

I turn around, my hard facial expressions softening. "Really?"

She laughs in my face. "No. She hates you! What makes you think she would ever love you again? For one, you never would have time to be with her. You're always going somewhere, and you could never make her happy."

My voice raises a little. "I did make her happy!" Some people's heads turn to watch, which makes my voice go back down a little. "I did make her happy."

She smiles. "Did. Not anymore."

I don't have time for this. Turning on my heel, I walk away from her. Normally if something was frustrating me, I would tell Sierra. But she's not there for me to tell anything.

I'm closer to Vin now, and I'm about to grab him in a headlock to mess with him while he's doing an interview when another reporter grabs my attention. "Paul! Is there anything you would like to say about your relationship with Sierra Summers?"

I freeze in my tracks, staring at him. I can see in my peripheral vision that even Vin has turned his attention to us, along with several other people. Giving the reporter a blank face, I say, "I'm not going to talk about that." Regardless of it being about Sierra, I never talk about my relationships, and not even much about my personal life. I want my family and other people who are important to me to have their privacy. Just because I live my life in the spotlight doesn't mean they have to. I don't even like being in the spotlight anyway.

"So you don't care to comment on what seems to be her new engagement?" He holds his microphone closer to my face.

The blood must have drained out of my face because he smirks at me. Sierra is engaged? To who? Jealousy, hurt, and anger surges through me all at once. "I will not comment on that." Walking past Vin, I do more photo posing with the cast and attempt to forget about what that reporter just told me, but the thoughts of Sierra being engaged again consume me.

A/N: So what do you guys think?! I loveeeeeed writing this chapter. Leave a comment a don't forget to vote! And listen to Paul's favorite song too :)

I love you Angel Walker!