Sixteen / Lights, Camera, Dinner

A/N: Sorry it has been so long! Thank you for being patient people as my life is busy busy at the moment! I love you guys! (hope that doesn't freak anyone out :P ) enjoy! xo

Countdown until Paul leaving: (the same) 15 days

Paul ends the phone call with Vin, and looks at me. "Are you sure you are up to this?" Worry crosses over his face, and I pout at him.

"Yes, I'm sure. If anything, I need something to get my mind off of today. This will be perfect." I'll admit that I'm nervous, but definitely not as nervous as I was meeting Paul's family. However, that meeting went well so I'm sure this dinner will go just as smoothly. "Come on," I pat his leg. "Let's go get ready."

He nods and looks at the time on his phone. "Well, it's 4:30, we don't have to be there until six..." He starts kissing my neck, which he has figured out over time that it is my weak spot. I close my eyes and smile, wrapping my arms around him again. "How about you meet me in the shower?"

As soon as those words leave his perfect lips, my eyes snap back open. Shower together? I open my mouth to answer but hesitate when I don't quite know what to say. Sierra, you shouldn't be hesitant to take a shower with him, you've had sex with him for crying out loud! That thought brings a blush to my face, and it's red within seconds.

Paul must sense that, because he pulls back to look at me. He smiles, and I bet it's because of my blush. He always tells me he loves seeing me blush. "Why are you blushing?"

"No reason," I lie, smiling slightly. I don't have to tell him, he already knows.

He continues to kiss my neck and says, "If you don't want to you don't have to."

"I want to!" I blurt out, not even thinking about it.

Paul chuckles, and pulls back again. "Someone is a bit eager, aren't they?" He kisses me softly, moves away from me and says, "You can go on and get the water started. I'll be there in a minute, I have to make a phone call."

I smile and nod. "Don't be long, Mr. Walker." I kiss him before I get up and walk away toward his bedroom. I can feel his eyes on me, so I sway my hips a little bit more, teasing him for the shower. That's sure to get him started.

The sunlight is still streaming in through the curtains, although the sun is beginning it's descent. Pulling the curtains aside, I think of our second night here. Paul and I were sitting on the beach, enjoying the sunset...

--

Four Days Ago

After eating dinner, Paul and I are washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. We made a deal that he would wash and I would dry, then we would both clean up the mess we made while cooking dinner together.

"That food was amazing," Paul says. I glance up at him and he smiles.

I don't return it at first and say, "Of course it was, it was made by me." Then my smile breaks out.

He flicks water at me. "Hey! I helped too!"

I giggle. "Helped? More like supervised!" Teasing him is so much fun. But as usual, he retaliates.

Before I realize it, he picks me up in his arms and carries me to the glass door, leading to the backyard. He pulls it aside and makes a mad dash across the sand to the water. "You are so getting it!"

At this point, I am shaking with laughter and beating my fists on his chest. "No! Stop it!" However, my futile attempt to keep him from going into the water and getting us both wet fails. He jumps into the water, and we both go under. The water is at the perfect temperature to go for a swim; when I come up, I open my mouth to mention it to him, but I find him looking at me seriously. I can't hold back the giggle that comes out of my mouth, but he still looks serious. "What?" I ask, a smile at the corner of my lips.