Chapter 0

Tao Mu, who grew up in an orphanage since he was a child, has suffered a lot and never thought that his life actually took the wrong script.

Eighteen years ago, two children were born at the same time, but due to the negligence of the medical staff, they got the wrong name tag. Tao Mu, who should have been born into a wealthy family, was sent to an orphanage. Eighteen years later, the error was discovered. Tao Mu originally thought that everything could be back on track. However, his parents and elder brothers who are supposed to be relatives dislike him for being too scheming, and his lovers and friends also empathize with each other. The irritated Tao Mu was completely blackened, and finally became a vicious cannon fodder that everyone hated. He betrayed his relatives and committed suicide by jumping off the building.

Reborn again, Tao Mu was shocked to find that he was actually living in a book. The male protagonist in the book is another silly white sweet who has been hugged wrong. And he is just the vicious cannon fodder encountered in the life of silly white sweet pet.

Tao Mu: Go to the f*cking plot, go to the f*cking routine. I will not accompany you in this life!

All in all, this is a bloody story that after being reborn as cannon fodder, he no longer wronged himself to please anyone, and wanted to rely on himself to build an entertainment empire and promote himself to the top.