Chapter 68

Chapter 68

Yao Sheng'an didn't expect Tao Mu to even know about that. He originally thought that with Song Daozhen's temperament, he would never tell an irrelevant junior about the past. But even if Tao Mu knew about it, he couldn't change anything: "What happened back then belongs to the regret of the times. I am deeply guilty about what happened to the Song family. But young people still have to look forward. Let what happened in the past let him Let's go. If Song Daozhen really loves you as a grandson, he shouldn't incite you to be a car. With your current ability, trying to deal with Sheng'an Group is tantamount to hitting a stone with a pebble. Young man, you are very talented, I am very optimistic You. I advise you not to do things in vain."

Tao Mu sneered. He didn't explain to Yao Sheng'an that Song Daozhen didn't instigate him to deal with Sheng'an Group, and he didn't even tell him what happened back then. A person like Yao Sheng'an has only known that interests come first all his life, so how could he possibly understand Mr. Song's noble character.

Tao Mu was too lazy to mention the old man in front of Yao Sheng'an. The so-called different ways do not conspire with each other. He felt that even mentioning the old man's name in front of Yao Sheng'an would be an insult to the old man.

"Old Mr. Yao doesn't think that you can reach a settlement between Feixun.com, Yese and Yuxiao Media by saying such two ambiguous words?" Tao Mu raised his eyebrows, and sarcastically said: " Let me remind you, this is Yanjing, and it is 2008 A.D. When you come out to do business, you must abide by the law. It is not a good habit to tell stories and express emotions at the negotiating table."

"Time is precious. We think Let's leave the negotiating table to the lawyers of both parties."

Yao Sheng'an's face darkened: "You are so young, but you are quick-spoken."

"Mr. Yao is always strong, isn't it just a way of talking?" Tao Mu was tit-for-tat, too lazy to say these things to Yao Sheng'an Useless nonsense, directly hand over the negotiating table to Attorney Zhou who is sharpening his sword.

"Hello, Chairman Yao," Attorney Zhou pushed the gold-rimmed rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose, with a standard gentle scum posture: "I am Liu Yao, the boss of Yeshi, and the lawyer hired by Mr. Tao of Feixun. Advocating their rights on behalf of my client. Yuxiao Media, whose legal representative is your grandson Yao Wenxiao, had private contact with more than ten newspapers and magazines including XX Weekly on October 3, 2008, and demanded more than ten media outlets by means of cash bribes Published false news that smeared my client in weekly newspapers. It brought reputational losses and serious economic losses to my two clients, Yese Chain Bar and Feixun.com. Due to the business scope of Yuxiao Media and Feixun. There are many overlaps, and we have good reasons to suspect that Yuxiao Media is unfair competition. The false news reported by Yuxiao Media and more than a dozen media that accepted bribes seriously misled netizens, and the resulting online violence caused my two parties It caused serious mental harm, so we demand a total of 160 million in compensation for economic losses and spiritual losses..."

Lawyer Zhou was well prepared and with detailed arguments. In the end, Lion asked Yuxiao Media to pay 160 million Huaxia coins. Even the lawyer hired by Yao Wenxiao was shocked.

"This is too absurd. Tao, have you ever seen 160 million in your life? Do you know how much it is? How dare you ask for 160 million? You really made me Yao Wenxiao Are you being taken advantage of?" In front of his grandfather, Yao Wenxiao, who had been silent all this time, couldn't help it anymore, he took off his sunglasses, and sarcastically sarcastically at Tao Mu.