Chapter 67

Chapter 67

Shen Chen has never been able to understand, why people will inexplicably value feelings when they get old. People who originally had iron and blood methods will also become soft-hearted and indecisive. Just like Shen's father, who clearly knows what to do is the best option, but always takes into account the world's sophistication, so he deceives himself and others.

Shen Chen didn't think there was anything wrong with such kindness. If his competitors and business partners were such people, he might even be able to wake up from his dreams. It's a pity that there is still a kind of people in this world, the older they live, the more they rely on the old to sell the old, and the more greedy they become. Just like Yao Sheng'an, who obviously can enjoy the food in his own bowl comfortably, but relies on the reciprocity and mutual benefit friendship to compete for food in other people's bowls.

I don't understand at all that businessmen value profits, and money moves people's hearts. In the face of huge interests, human feelings are always as thin as paper.

"Father has been in the business world for so many years, so he naturally understands the truth that a strong dragon does not overwhelm local snakes. The Li family started as a financial department store, and has not entered the real estate industry for so many years. The Luo Group is far away in the capital, and this time it spent a huge sum of money to win the Pudong New Area. In terms of the Luo Group's financial resources, the land is already at its limit. It is presumably impossible for the Luo family to make any major moves in the past few years. So it is not a concern."

"Compared to this, our Shen family is in Shanghai. The city can be said to be a big tree with deep roots. If we can get in touch with the Li family through making friends with Tao Mu, even if the Li family wants to enter the real estate industry through us, we can also take advantage of the trend to enter the capital and even the northern market. In fact, as early as Pudong New Area When I bid for that piece of land, I wanted to develop that piece of land together with the Yao family and the Luo family. It’s a pity that the Yao family didn’t agree with our family. Now that I think about it, it might be a good thing that I didn’t succeed at the time. Cooperating with the Li family will always be a good thing. It is more stable than the Yao family."

Again, the city of Shanghai is too small. It can only accommodate a single family. The Yao family can be regarded as a half-headed snake. If they really support it, they may be worried that they will not lose their tail. It could be better than the Li family and the Luo family, one has never set foot in the real estate industry and has abundant funds, and the other is far away in the capital. Advance can join hands and cooperate, retreat can echo each other from afar.

That's the way it is said, but in the end, the Shen family is going to turn against each other and betray their old friends who have had a deep friendship for decades. Father Shen will inevitably not be able to get over that hurdle. "People's words are terrible. We don't want to let other old friends and old friends look too chilling."

It is true that businessmen value profits, but if they can even betray their business partners who have cooperated for decades for the sake of profit, how can such a person Convince others.

Shen Chen smiled slightly: "Father, don't worry. I know it well."