Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Because Luo Yang and Gou Rixin happened to be hospitalized in the same hospital. After leaving Luo Yang's ward, Tao Mu stopped by Gou Rixin's ward and took a look at Gou Rixin who was about to undergo surgery. By the time we got back to school, it was already half past twelve noon.

Tao Mu casually ordered a bowl of beef noodles in the cafeteria. After eating the noodles, I went to the admissions office to inquire about the admissions of private universities. Many public universities are affiliated with a large number of private colleges. Jingying is no exception. Tao Mu wanted to ask Feng Yuan about going to a private university.

Feng Yuan is only a few months younger than Tao Mu, and he is also graduating from high school this year. It's just that Feng Yuan is different from Tao Mu. He didn't study well since he was a child, and he only scored more than 200 points in the college entrance examination. In his previous life, Feng Yuan didn't go to college after graduating from high school, so he went directly to Tao Mu's side to be Tao Mu's assistant. At that time, Tao Mu had just returned to Shen's house, everyone looked down on him, and he had no one to use, so he took Feng Yuan with him.

At that time, Tao Mu thought that if Feng Yuan followed him, even if he didn't have a degree, as long as he reused him, he would have a future. At worst, he could be an artist agent in an entertainment company under the Shen Group. Unexpectedly, in the end, Feng Yuan was implicated by him instead—after he was expelled from the house by the Shen family, in order to vent his anger, he went to Shen Yu's crew to beat someone up, but wounded Yan Yan who stood in front of Shen Yu. Sheng. Yan Yingdi, who was already in a mess in the entertainment circle, once again won the favor of all netizens and fans because of this act of stepping forward to save the beauty, and successfully embraced the beauty. Feng Yuan was sentenced to three years for intentional injury.

In this life, Tao Mu must make good plans for Feng Yuan. So this university is a must. Considering Feng Yuan's IQ, coupled with Tao Mu's career at hand - don't even think about financial stock speculation, film and television production, marketing planning or news media can also be considered.

Of course, the teacher of the admissions office knew Tao Mu, a man of the year among the 2008 freshmen, and when he heard Tao Mu asking him about this matter, he immediately smiled and said, "We do have some affiliated private colleges under Beijing Film and Television, and they also have this aspect. Are you asking for someone else’s major? But it’s been so long since school started, why did you think of asking about it?”

“I’m ashamed to say it.” Tao Mu looked shy, and directly resorted to the pity he had already used skillfully. Zhao: "...is a friend of mine from the orphanage, just a few months younger than me. He also graduated this year. He scored more than 200 points in the college entrance examination, and he has no energy to repeat studies, let alone money to go to college. Now he works part-time in the society every day. Either serve dishes in a restaurant or move bricks at a construction site. Or go to a place like a bar and nightclub to be a security guard for others. I feel distressed when I see it. I just want to ask for help. If it is okay, can I pay the money and let it go He followed the school to study. At least he can get a diploma. In the future, he can find a serious job."

After a pause, Tao Mu lowered his eyebrows slightly, and said with some disappointment: "Teacher, you don't know. Orphans like us, without the help of our parents, can only help each other. Or how can we rely on our parents at home? Go out and rely on friends. We don’t have that congenital condition, so we can only be responsible for ourselves. I am also afraid that he has been wandering in the society for a long time, and he will be contaminated with those bad habits. If he wants to change it in the future, he will not be able to change it.”