Chapter 25

Chapter 25

After being "discussed" by Tao Mumian about his shooting skills, Cheng Baodong lost his interest in talking. Waved his hand to signal Tao Mu to return to the set and continue filming.

Shen Yu and the others sat obediently behind Cheng Baodong, silently watching Tao Mu's filming. At noon, I still had a boxed lunch with the crew. After confirming again and again that Tao Mu would not go to the bar with them to sing K and clubbing after work, he left disappointed.

After work was over in the evening, Tao Mu returned to the rental house with his two children. For dinner, I ordered a few dishes at Sister Ping's small restaurant. Halfway through the meal, Da Mao's phone rang-it was from a few girls he met on Weibo before.

"What, you have already arrived in H town?" Da Mao put down his chopsticks in surprise: "Why are you here so late?"

Not knowing what was said on the other end of the phone, Da Mao replied helplessly: "That's all right. You take a taxi first Go to the gate of the film and television city. I'll pick you up."

After putting down the phone, Da Mao explained to Tao Mu: "Before, didn't we always post entertainment gossip and Hengdian news on Tieba and Weibo. Many netizens were curious, Some people want to come and experience the experience during the summer vacation. The call I just received was from my fans. They are also a few girls who just graduated from high school. They want to visit H Town before school starts. By the way, The idol visited the class. But the plane was late, and it was dark when we arrived in Town H. The girls were a little scared and wanted me to pick them up."

Xiaopang was complacent: "We are more or less in the circle now Celebrities. Everyone trusts us~"

Tao Mu nodded: "Then you go. I'll go upstairs to rest first."

"Yeah!" Da Mao Xiaopang stood up and smiled at Tao Mu: "You have a good rest, We'll bring you supper when we come back."

"Then I'll bring you two catties of Ma Xiaoer." Tao Mu ordered without any hesitation. After the two hair boys left, they went upstairs.

It is said to be resting, but in fact it is lying on the bed after taking a shower, watching the Olympics while betting on peripherals, and at the same time paying attention to the international oil futures market. During the period, I also read the information books related to financial regulations from time to time. Seeing the drowsiness hit, Tao Mu just fell asleep on the bed.

When Da Mao Xiaopang came back, he saw Tao Mu in this state.

The two knew that Tao Mu had been having a hard time recently, and they didn't want to wake him up, so they tiptoed off the computer, put away the books, and put the freshly cooked spicy crayfish into the kitchen, not even daring to take a shower. He just took off his clothes, lay back on the bed, and turned off the lights to sleep.

When Tao Mu woke up, it was already the next morning. He didn't expect that he could sleep so soundly this time. Da Mao Xiaopang was afraid that the noise outside would disturb Tao Mu, so he closed the window firmly. There was only one electric fan blowing slowly towards the foot of Tao Mu's bed in the room. So Tao Mu didn't feel the heat either. On the contrary, he is fat and chubby, sweating all over his sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night.

"You're awake!" Noticing Tao Mu's movement, Da Mao Xiaopang, who was laying on the bed and arranging the train, turned his head and asked with a smile, "What do you want to eat in the morning? I'll ask Brother Feng to bring it up." Tao Mu said, seeing the cold pot of mochi in the kitchen, he asked casually, "What time did you guys come back yesterday. Why didn't you wake me up?"