Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Since Tao Mu appeared in the eyes of many netizens, he has always left a good impression on the public as handsome, talented, young and promising, and approachable.

Now more than a dozen media outlets suddenly broke the news that Tao Mu had been an MB before, and the first reaction of most netizens was to not believe it. Especially the many female fans who have fantasized about Tao Mu as their ideal boyfriend, and at the same time they do not believe it, and at the same time they will fiercely refute those gossip media on the Internet.

"Please, our Mu Mu is only eighteen years old this year. I found out that his birthday is on July 7th, so there is nothing wrong with him. He actually said that our Mu Mu worked as a MB in a nightclub, I'm so ridiculous Which nightclub would use child labor as MB? Do you really think the law is a piece of paper?"

"Our family can create Feixun.com at the age of 18. If you are so talented, why should you be an MB? If you are the sponsor of MB Almost."

"Upstairs, it's just our family's Mu Mu's good looks, who really likes it, so why do you need to support him? If you just open your mouth, countless girls will flock to it, okay?"

"Second. Our family's Mu Mu It's absolutely impossible to do that kind of thing!"

"I don't believe Mu Mu is that kind of person."

Some people trust Tao Mu to support Tao Mu. Naturally, some did not believe Tao Mu, thinking that so many newspapers and weekly magazines would not join forces to lie and deceive people.

"It still feels a bit problematic. As the saying goes, where there is no wind, there is no wave. If there is no such thing, then many media will not wrong a person who has no grievances with them."

"The newspaper also published a photo of Tao Mu going in and out of the night. I know this store, which can be said to be one of the largest nightclubs in Yanjing, and it is a chain store. There are stores in Gongti, Houhai, Sanlitun, Asian Games Village and Shimao Tianjie. It does provide that kind of service. "

But isn't Ye Shi's boss Tao Mu's brother? This is what Tao Mu said personally."

"Isn't Tao Mu an orphan? Where did he come from? Besides, Ye Shi's boss is almost four. It is said that it is Tao Even his father is possible. Is your information reliable?"

"There seems to be a lot of information upstairs. What else do you know, why don't you share it together?"

"The boss of the night is Liu Yao. When Tao Mu came to Beijing to report, it was Liu Yao who drove Tao Mu here. Tao Mu Call him brother."

"What brother? I think he is the sponsor. I always find it strange that an eighteen-year-old boy who has just entered college is said to be an orphan. How can he have the money to create Feixun.com and Danmaku.com? Even if he is talented, he really thinks that renting servers and villas doesn’t cost money? How can he get so much money as an orphan! Maybe he was taken care of by others!”