Chapter 53

Chapter 53

"You want me to help you take care of Feixun.com's national school flower selection event?" Yun Yi said in surprise.

At the private restaurant opposite the First People's Hospital of Yanjing City, Tao Mu made a special phone call to call out Yun Yi, who was doing an internship at the hospital on weekends, and discuss business matters with him.

"That's right." Tao Mu nodded, and said solemnly: "Don't you want to create a medical forum? After the forum is online, you also have to learn how to manage the forum and how to promote the forum. Just take this opportunity to practice. Familiarize yourself first. Familiar with the work of Feixun. After you adapt to the working mode of the website, you will be able to manage your medical forum with ease." It seems to be the same thing. However, Yun Yi's IQ has not been affected by the aura of lower intelligence in the plot, and is still online. "What I want to do is a medical forum, and you asked me to manage an entertainment website. Isn't it suitable?" Whether what you say is true or not, what you act must be true.

Tao Mu is a man who has been an actor at any rate, so it's no problem to be fooled: "The Internet industry is different from other industries. No matter what content your platform wants to do, the basic structure of the website is the same. The promotion methods and products The operation is also similar. Whether it is an entertainment website or a medical forum, they are all social platforms in essence. If you don’t believe it, after your medical forum is launched, I will help you operate it a few times and you will know.”

"Besides, I'm going to fly to country M soon. I'm really worried if I don't find someone to help me keep an eye on this mess. Then I don't know anyone else. I just believe that you can help me. In fact, you Don’t worry about the specific operations. The production team of Longteng Entertainment is in charge of the specific operations. They are all professional, so we don’t need to worry about it. You just need to help me control the general aspects, make it absolutely fair, and put an end to any small tricks in any link. .Do not let the staff take advantage of their positions to do things that do not comply with the rules of the competition.”

For example, collude with players, intentionally deviate during editing, or secretly tamper with background data.

"I have hired DB's auditors to be in charge of the notarization process. You only need to watch them count the votes, and then there is the game video cut out later, and try to ensure that the frames of each player are similar."

Experienced in the previous life can be called Crazy star chasing atmosphere, Tao Mu knows that when some fans watch TV dramas or reality shows in which idols participate, they will count the program frame by frame. Although Tao Mu was not sure whether there were such crazy people among the netizens who participated in the National School Flowers selection, he still habitually planned ahead.

After all, if anything is connected with Shen Yu, it is doomed to have twists and turns. Tao Mu didn't want to care about Shen Yu's bloody storm, he just wanted to keep his Feixun.com, and he must not be implicated by Shen Yu's aura and cause a commotion.

Hearing Tao Mu admit his little plan so frankly, Yun Yi smiled: "Okay then. Since you trust me so much, I won't refuse."