Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The next morning, Tao Mu was woken up by Brother Feng's slamming on the door.

"Soaked overnight. What should I do next?" Brother Feng opened his bloodshot eyes and looked at Tao Mu with extreme excitement. With that posture, I didn't sleep all night.

"Don't do anything next." Tao Mu said with a stern face when he was woken up after sleeping early: "Let's put it in the pot to marinate. When I have lunch at noon, I will roast the chicken feet. I need it." Cumin, white sesame, and chili noodles. Do you have them in the store?"

Feng Ge nodded suddenly: "All the ingredients are complete, but there is no oven. I'll borrow them from the next-door chain store later. They don't open until four o'clock in the evening." Tao Mu didn't care anymore.

Near noon, Tao Mu and Da Mao Xiaopang went downstairs after a full sleep. The tavern was noisy, and almost all the tables were full.

Tao Mu went straight into the back kitchen, opened the big iron pot where the chicken feet were simmering, and found that the stewed chicken feet inside were more than half missing.

Tao Mu turned to look at Brother Feng. Brother Feng scratched his face in embarrassment, and smirked: "Then what, it's so fragrant, I couldn't hold it back, so I gnawed a few." Then, he gave

Tao Mu and the others Amway: "The stewed soup with rice is very delicious. Fragrant. Try it too."

Tao Mu: "..."

With the help of Brother Feng, Tao Mu moved the remaining half of the chicken feet to the restaurant entrance. Sister Ping specially borrowed a skewer stove from the neighbor and put it outside the restaurant. Brother Feng rolled up his sleeves to burn charcoal to make a fire, and fanned away the rising smoke with a big cattail fan.

Tao Mu returned to the back kitchen to prepare dry ingredients for the barbecue. Sister Ping and Brother Feng helped to string the remaining chicken feet onto bamboo sticks.

The chicken feet that have been soaked in the secret stewed soup all night already exude a strong fragrance. When they are grilled on the fire, the originally rich-flavored chicken feet are licked by the fire tongue, and instantly burst into a more attractive barbecue fragrant. Sprinkle with cumin, sesame, and chili noodles, dripping hot oil drips down the bamboo sticks, the charcoal fire in the stove rises suddenly, and the white smoke permeates with a strong aroma, which can be smelled all over the street To the aroma of grilled chicken feet.

Luo Yang, who insisted on pulling Fa Xiao to visit the class together, moved his nose, turned the steering wheel, and followed the scent to find the entrance of the small restaurant. At a glance, he saw Tao Mu standing in front of the skewer stove as the chef.

"Yo, I didn't expect you to have such a skill." Luo Yang opened the door and got out of the car, looked at Tao Mu's skillful movements, and smelled the rich meat aroma from the skewer stove, becoming more and more curious. Going up to Tao Mu with a playful smile, he asked, "How much is a piece? Give me a hundred dollars first." Chicken feet, grabbed a handful of spices, weighed the heat and sprinkled a little.

Luo Yang did not give up and continued to grind: "Then you give me two. We are all friends, talking about money really hurts feelings."

"I said, why are you so thick-skinned!" Da Mao couldn't help it, and said Ruanren: "You still dare to mention the word "friend"? You forgot the time when you used the fire water gun to yell at our brother Mu." You have to give me a chance to show it."