Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Tao Mu stood at the ticket window in a daze, feeling that the degree to which he was influenced by Shen Yu's aura of subduing wisdom must be deeper, farther and longer than he thought.

"Hello, please show your passport?" The ground staff in the window kept a polite smile and reminded again.

"Ah?" Tao Mu came back to his senses, feeling particularly ashamed: "It's nothing, I won't buy it for now. I'm sorry to trouble you."

Tao Mu pulled the suitcase and retreated dozens of steps away in disgrace. Although he didn't want to admit it, he still bit the bullet and called Li Xiaoheng.

Far away on the other side of the earth, taking advantage of work breaks, Li Xiaoheng has already planned a perfect tour plan, and is waiting for Tao Mufei to come and meet him. Li Xiaoheng looked at the phone that suddenly vibrated, and answered the phone with a smile: " Have you booked your plane ticket? What's the flight number? When will it arrive? I'll pick you up."

"That..." Tao Mu scratched his nose and said with extreme embarrassment: "I may not be able to go."

With one slap, the expectant partner only felt a slight sinking in his heart. After cleaning up the disappointment at a very fast speed, Li Xiaoheng asked warmly: "What's the matter? Is it too busy with work over there, so I can't make it through. That's okay, we can—"

"I forgot to do it Passports and visas!" Tao Mu only felt that his ears were red and his cheeks were hot, and he interrupted Li Xiaoheng with great difficulty.

A few seconds later, a few extremely depressed muffled laughter came from the other end of the receiver. Li Xiaoheng coughed twice in a particularly gentlemanly way, and after suppressing his full smile, he asked empathetically, "Is this your first time going abroad?" It was indeed the first time in your life!

Tao Mu drooped his head, and couldn't stand that he would make such a low-level mistake: "I'm sorry, I—" Tao Mu rubbed his face with his hands distractedly, feeling ashamed to say sorry—if this For business negotiations, with his IQ and efficiency, he didn't need to be on the negotiating table, and he was kicked out directly. Someone asked him how he was out of the game - the visa and passport were not issued and he was stuck at the customs.

If this can defeat the competitor, the opponent will definitely laugh to death.

Tao Mu wished he could find a crack in the ground and get in. Why does he always make such low-level mistakes in front of Li Xiaoheng!

It must have affected his image as a think tank in the eyes of the boss!

"You don't need to apologize. It's not your fault." Li Xiaohang said in a gentle voice, "I didn't know it was your first time going abroad, so I forgot to remind you." "It has nothing to do with you, I am too stupid."

Tao Mu also didn't know why he was so stupid. He felt that if Li Xiaoheng didn't say anything, he must have disliked his stupid mistake in his heart.