Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Tao Mu was brought home by his little Qi's father, and slept in the bed all night. When he woke up the next morning, gossip about him being sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother when he was five was already spreading everywhere.

Tao Mu also experienced such a thing in his previous life.

At that time, he had been back to the Shen family for more than four years, and the entire entertainment circle knew that he and Shen Yu were incompatible. No matter what movie or TV series Shen Yu makes, Tao Mu will either steal Shen Yu's role, or find a way to cast a similar film and TV series with the same theme in the same period, just to attack Shen Yu.

Tao Mu's acting skills are worse than Shen Yu's, but his popularity is not as good as Shen Yu's. In addition, every time before the release of a film and television drama, Tao Mu will always break out various scandals, and the tricks will arouse the disgust of the audience. Therefore, the final result is often that the sniper fails and is fucked, and is ridiculed by Shen Yu's fans as "Shaking M who actively seeks abuse".

In the previous life, when Yao Wenxiao ordered Gossip Weekly to break the news that he was sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother, Tao Mu was competing with Shen Yu for the ratings champion of the year. Both of them were filming idol dramas about spy wars in the Republic of China. The main character was Jack Su, who was growing up, and he was supported by various old drama characters.

Because Tao Mu's acting skills are better, the plot is more ups and downs and thrilling when he plays with the old drama Gu Biao, and the adrenaline rush of the audience outside the TV also follows the drama episode by episode. Just halfway through the TV series, the ratings exceeded 3%.

In contrast, although the TV series starring Shen Yu is also on the passing line. But because his acting skills are still immature, when he plays against the old actors, the plot is usually good, but when the scene breaks out, he will be completely overwhelmed by the old actors, and the audience will inevitably be embarrassed to watch the show. The two TV series were released at the same time, and the ratings of Shen Yu's TV series were naturally not as good as Tao Mu's.

When being interviewed by the media, Tao Mu, who was finally elated, naturally ridiculed that Shen Yu was not as good as him in front of the reporters. Verbal provocations such as "A wild duck is a wild duck, even if a dove occupies a magpie's nest, it cannot become a white swan" undoubtedly angered Shen Yu's admirers. Then the media broke the news that Tao Mu was sent back to the orphanage by his adoptive parents for abusing his younger brother. The scandal was first reported by Yao Wenxiao's Yuxiao Media. Other media followed suit. Some TV stations even invited Tao Mu's adoptive parents to be guest interviews.

Tao Mu has not left a good impression on the audience since the day of his debut. The seniors in the industry reprimanded him for playing big names and deliberately made things difficult for the same group of actors (Shen Yu). The same group of artists revealed that he was irritable and difficult to communicate. —For example, I used to work in a nightclub, and once I got rich, I didn’t recognize friends in need, and I was arrogant and domineering to embarrass the same crew and actors. Various scandals followed one after another. So the audience has always had a bad impression of him.