Chapter 1

Chapter 1

On July 7, 2018, at 10:28 am, Shanghai Yusheng Hotel.

Tao Mu stepped on the edge of the roof. The summer is scorching and the wind is hunting. When you lower your head slightly, you can see a long red dragon made of red supercars in the middle of the city cut by reinforced concrete, slowly approaching the hotel along the winding streets.

Tao Mu stared steadily at the convoy, his gaze seemed to be able to see through the cold red iron sheets, and see Shen Yu and the Shen family sitting in the wedding car.

The cell phone in his pocket kept chattering, and Tao Mu answered the call with a blank expression. Da Mao cried and begged along the receiver: "Brother Mu, I beg you, can we think about it again, don't be so impulsive--"

"I'm not impulsive." Like ants, with the strong wind in my ears, I can vaguely see the arranged wedding scene downstairs and the crowded crowd.

"I've thought it through." Tao Mu said with certainty. He hooked the corners of his mouth playfully: "What do you think the Shen family will look like when they see my dead body?"

He was really curious. In order to protect Shen Yu, an outsider, he did not hesitate to be indifferent to his own son. The accusing Shen family, when they saw his bloody corpse, would they regret driving him out of the Shen family?

"Brother Mu——" came Da Mao's disapproving entreaties, but Tao Mu turned a deaf ear: "...Speaking of which, I would like to thank you for tipping me off. If it weren't for you, I would have been tricked by that bastard Zhuo Yan." I'm really wondering, what's so good about Shen Yu's little boy? One or two of them seem to be fascinated by ghosts after seeing him. You said that Zhuo Yan and I have been together for three or four years? In order to please me, I didn't stop Shen Yu too much. Why did you suddenly fall in love with that little boy now, and dare to play Infernal Affairs in front of me?"

"Brother Mu——"

"But that's okay, let me know about this crazy person There is nothing to miss in this world." Tao Mu chuckled, and really couldn't understand why everyone he cared about would eventually fall in love with Shen Yu, the guy who occupied the magpie's nest.

"Why is there nothing to miss? Brother Mu, you are rich and capable and so handsome. There are a lot of good people waiting for you in this world. Why do you hang yourself for such a rotten tree?" came the phone Da Mao earnestly begged. I really don't understand why Tao Mu came to this point: "Where are you, please stop making trouble?"

Stop making trouble? !

Tao Mu sneered: "Wang Ye, do you bother me too? Do you also think I shouldn't be fighting with Shen Yu?" But why, after all, he is the son of the Shen family, and everything Shen Yu owns should belong to him. He just wanted to take back his own things, so that Shen Yu, the proud son of heaven, could also taste the humiliation and suffering he had suffered. How could he have committed a heinous crime?

Wang Ye was taken aback. For so many years, Tao Mu had never called him by his name in private chats.

A deep anxiety rose in Wang Ye's heart: "I didn't! Tao Mu, don't change the subject, you know I won't hate you. I will never hate you in my life. We are good brothers, including Xiaopang and Feng Yuan, all of us have always been on your side."

Yes. Tao Mu is willing to believe Wang Ye's words. It's a pity that there is no good end for those who like him. Maybe the Shen family is right, Tao Mu is a disaster star. The closer you are to him, the more unlucky you are.