Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Tao Mu, didn't you learn acting? When did you understand finance?" Knowing that he was definitely not someone who casually strikes up a conversation when he was a child, Luo Yang looked at Tao Mu with a confused face, only thinking that this world is too mysterious up.

Tao Mu remained silent. Of course he cannot say that he studied finance in his previous life.

Speaking of which, Tao Mu transferred to finance in his previous life, thanks to Shen Yu. At that time, he had just returned to Shen's house, and he disliked Shen Yu like crazy. Deliberately transferred to Shen Yu's university, and specially applied for the Department of Finance.

The reason why he did this was to prove that he was no worse than Shen Yu at first. As for why Shen Yu didn't choose the literature department that Shen Yu applied for, it was more to please Shen's family. After all, the Shen family has been in business for generations.

Tao Mu thought at the time that if he studied finance by himself, he could have more common language with the Shen family. It's a pity that in the eyes of others, this practice is undoubtedly an ironclad proof of his eagerness for quick success and quick profit. Because of this, Shen Yan rejected him with cynicism and cynicism, thinking that he was overthinking his own strength, and even wanted to fight for the heir that should belong to Shen Chen.

Later events proved that this really overestimated his IQ!

But having said that, Tao Mu gave up the Acting Department of Beijing Film and Television University and plunged headlong into the unfamiliar financial field. At the beginning, he couldn't even understand the algorithm formula. He only knew how to memorize some things by rote every day. It is also useless, and the news materials that are basically timeless are ridiculed by classmates and the news media as a modern version of the two-legged bookcase... Unexpectedly, after reliving his life, these materials have become his most important wealth.

Sure enough, the old saying goes well, the books a person has read and the hardships he has experienced will eventually be useful one day. Although this day came a little late for a lifetime.

"...Just talking casually." Tao Mu came back to his senses, and casually perfunctory Luo Yang.

Luo Yang snorted, not believing Tao Mu's words at all. Just talking about it can make a capitalist like Li Xiaoheng take out his business card. This kid probably doesn't know how rare Li Xiaoheng's business card is.

"Just now we ate the chicken feet baked by Mr. Tao himself. It's a courtesy, and I would like to treat Mr. Tao to a light meal." Facing talents, Li Xiaohang, who always likes to take the initiative to attack, smiled warmly. It makes people feel like a spring breeze: "I wonder if Mr. Tao can show his face?"

Tao Mu frowned slightly, and before he could speak, Li Xiaoheng said again: "I think Mr. Tao has a lot of opinions on oil futures. To be honest, I have also been paying attention to the international financial market recently, and I have many questions about futures. Listening to Jun's words today, I feel a little enlightened. I hope that Mr. Tao will not hesitate to enlighten me."

At this point in his rebirth, it is impossible to say that Tao Mu has no thoughts about this financial turmoil. Anyone who is familiar with financial history will probably want to stir up trouble when returning to this era. However, Tao Mu is shy in his pocket, has no vision and no capital, and is powerless after all.

Now that Li Xiaoheng took the initiative to invite him, Tao Mu felt that he could have a discussion. Even after this conversation, he won't get any real benefits. As long as we can form a good relationship with Li Xiaoheng, it may be useful in the future—for example, to get an investment when casting a movie.