Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Tao Mu and his gang watched in fear, afraid that Wu Xiaoxuan's parents would also howl in front of them. Fortunately, there is no end to the road - such a strange flower as the Zhang family is relatively rare.

Wu Xiaoxuan's parents looked at their daughter in the intensive care unit, although they were also very sad. But it doesn't have the air of the Zhang family's splashing all over, wishing to weigh their own daughters and sell them for a good price. Not that badass either.

Although the old couple also had tears in their eyes, they were crying out of shape. Two pairs of rough hands firmly held Tao Mu's hand and thanked him: "Thank you, young man, and thank you all. If it weren't for your help, my daughter might not be able to come back. Our old couple have had children for most of their lives." Such a girl, if something happens to her..."

Wu Xiaoxuan's mother rubbed back her tears again. Sniffing: "Thank you, thank the police, thank you doctor..."

Wu Xiaoxuan's parents are probably the most representative group of ordinary people in the 4050 group. When I was young, I took over the work of my father's generation. Later, when there was a wave of layoffs, the couple were both laid off, so they set up a pancake stand near their home to sell pancakes. Later, the pancake stand turned into a snack bar, and the old couple relied on this snack bar to support their family of three. For half his life, he has been conscientious and honest. The farthest place I have traveled is Tongzhou, and the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen is the Great Wall. I have never left the one-acre three-point land in Sijiu City in my life.

This time, Wu Xiaoxuan and her parents were dumbfounded when they received the report from the H town police. The couple closed the small restaurant in a daze, got on the train all the way to Town H, almost lost their way when they got off, and found the police patrolling outside the train station with their luggage.

Let the police take him to the police station. As soon as he entered the police station, he had to kneel down to the police, but was stopped by Officer Yao and the others. Sent to the hospital. When I got to the hospital, I had to kneel down to the doctor again. Now seeing people like Tao Mu, although he didn't kneel down, the simplicity and humbleness of his words made people's noses sour.

I can't stand it.

"Mother, don't worry. The doctor said that the operation was very successful. We just need to wait for the child to wake up at night." Qin Miaoru, who had been standing by the side watching the show, bumped Wu Xiaoxuan's mother Quan with her shoulder as comfort. Then he handed one of the three barrels of pork rib soup that he had stewed by himself to Mama Wu: "You came from so far away from the capital, didn't you eat all the way? I have ready-made pork rib soup here. It was originally for the three little ones. The girl boiled it. You have a couple of sips first, and I will make it for them when you get back."

"Thank you, girl." Wu Xiaoxuan's mother looked at Qin Miaoru's Shamat's appearance, and was afraid to speak at first. Qin Miaoru stuffed the thermos bucket into Mama Wu's arms, and helped her to sit down on the plastic row of chairs beside the corridor.

A group of big men from the north followed behind Qin Miaoru step by step, helping Wu's mother and Wu's father put the luggage aside.