Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Tao Mu's face darkened. When he posted on Weibo, he knew that he might attract a bunch of ghosts and monsters. But he didn't expect that the fastest one turned out to be this one.

"What's that expression on your face?" Long Tian'ao saw Tao Mu's little disgusted expression, and immediately frowned: "I've been waiting for you here for a long time. Even if you don't give me a warm hug, at least You should have a good face, right? I have never waited so long for a girlfriend!"

Long Aotian was really wronged.

"Also, I won't bother with you about the fact that you have been lying to me for most of the night in H town. You said that you have been back to Yanjing for so many days, and your phone number has been changed for so long, so why didn't you tell us? ? Don't you think of us as friends?"

Us?

Tao Mu raised his eyebrows.

Student Long Aotian consciously explained: "It's just me and Shen Yubai. The two of us couldn't get in touch with you, and I heard that you changed your number. Once you add up, you know that you kid is definitely doing it on purpose. I said you just hate it Us?"

Tao Mu said softly, "You have a good relationship with Shen Yu."

Long Tian'ao was stunned, and subconsciously explained: "I met you last time when I visited the class, and then I added a scarf and chatted a few times, and I felt that everyone It's easy to talk to." The main reason is that most of the time they get together to complain about Tao Mu.

Tao Mu smiled: "That's right, the two of you seem to be easy to play together."

Long Tian'ao: "..." What do you mean by that?

Long Ao looked at Tao Mu bulgingly, and asked again: "Don't change the subject for me. Tell me, don't you think we are friends at all?"

Tao Mu raised his eyelids, his expression was very open and clear.

Long Tianao's expression darkened! Well, he knew he shouldn't bring himself to be humiliated.

"Let's go." Tao Mu was not interested in breaking up with Long Tian'ao. The main reason is that this person has no use value.

Seeing that Tao Mu was about to slip away in front of him, Long Aotian panicked, and immediately shouted: "Tao Mu!"

Tao Mu's footsteps didn't stop, and he heard Long Tian'ao pulling his neck behind him and shouting: "I asked all the artists under Xia Xing Entertainment to register Feixun accounts! What did you say?"

I knew you must have this face!

Long Aotian wanted to poke his chin into the sky and snorted: "Apologize to me!!!"

Tao Mu looked at Long Tianao expressionlessly, turned his head and left.