Chapter 73

Chapter 73

Yao Sheng'an didn't expect things to turn out like this at first.

Yao Wenxiao was detained by the police for 15 days for hiring a murderer to beat someone. Yao Sheng'an originally thought that as the chairman of the Sheng'an Group, he could easily release his grandson on bail. It was only when they arrived at the police station that they found out that the police refused Yao Shengan's bail on the grounds that the incident of Yao Wenxiao's hiring of a murderer spread too quickly on the Internet, attracted too much attention from the news media, and caused too bad an impact. Yao Wenxiao must stay in the detention center for fifteen days. Family visits are not allowed during this period.

Yao Sheng'an knew that Yao Wenxiao had been pampered since he was a child, and worried that his precious grandson would not be able to bear this hardship, so he told the lawyer to find a solution as soon as possible.

However, although Sheng'an Group is the leader in Shanghai's catering industry, it has little influence in Yanjing. What's more, Yao Wenxiao's case was personally reported by the eldest son of the Li family. The so-called strong dragon does not overwhelm the local snake, Yao Shengan visited and begged for help everywhere in the capital, and even asked some suppliers and partners whose company headquarters is in the capital, but in the end he failed to fish out Yao Wenxiao in advance.

As a last resort, Yao Sheng'an had no choice but to call Tao Mu, and he said the same old saying that made people feel tired after hearing it, and even made calluses in their ears: "...you have to forgive others and forgive others. Mr. Tao's thunderous means , The old man has seen it. Today I will give up this old face, please let Wen Xiao go. If you agree, I will take Wen Xiao back to Shanghai immediately, and I will never set foot in the capital again. Let’s write off the old things. From now on, Wen Xiao and you, Tao Mu, will naturally not interfere with each other. I will not pursue the matter of you deliberately digging holes to frame Wen Xiao."

Yao Sheng'an is old and cunning, so he can naturally see Liu Yao's method of "inviting the king into the urn" in Yao Wenxiao's bribery of the media to discredit Tao Mu. In his opinion, Yao Wenxiao couldn't bear the momentary anger after learning the truth, and finding someone to teach that Dahui a lesson was nothing more than youthful spirit. Although acting impulsively, there are excusable circumstances.

As for Liu Yao and Tao Mu themselves, they were never placed in Yao Sheng'an's eyes. In fact, Yao Sheng'an would not have let Tao Mu go so easily if he hadn't been concerned about the existence of Li Xiaoheng and the Li family.

In his opinion, even if Tao Mu knew about his past with the Song family, so what? This world is originally "one will succeed and ten will die". The Song family fell because the Song family had no one. He, Yao Sheng'an, was able to get to where he is today by virtue of his abilities, and was able to create a huge Sheng'an Group from scratch. Naturally not afraid of gossip.

Therefore, even if Tao Mu directly exposed his old affairs with the Song family on Feixun.com, in Yao Sheng'an's view, it was nothing more than providing some chatter for those ordinary people. Being said a few words will not be embarrassing, and it will not affect the status of Sheng'an Group in the industry.

As for Li Xiaoheng's threat, although it was a bit troublesome. But still the same sentence, they are in the industry, and the stock market is just icing on the cake. As long as the company is running well, the stock price will be higher or lower, and it will not affect the actual operation of the company.