Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Tao Mu knew in seconds that Li Xiaoheng must be worried that his mental state would be affected by the previous cyber violence, and he would not be able to concentrate on dealing with the next more intensive data analysis in the international crude oil market. So much so that he flew back to confirm his work status in person.

Tao Mu understood very well. Things like big data analysis require extremely detailed pre-investigation and post-research, and the difference is thousands of miles away. So far, Xiaoheng Capital has invested tens of billions in the international crude oil market. If he were Li Xiaoheng, he would not dare to let his chief analyst continue to be distracted by external influences. You have to confirm it with your own eyes.

Although he doesn't feel that he will be affected by cyber violence (compared with the smearing methods in his previous life, this level of smearing is like a child's play, and Tao Mu doesn't take it to heart at all), but Tao Mu fully understands Li Xiaoheng's idea. And fully respect the partner's decision.

"We can find a quieter place to have a detailed chat later. I can assure you that my emotions and thoughts are not disturbed by the outside world. It will not affect our cooperation." Tao Mu briefly explained, adding more Focus more on the negotiating table.

With Li Xiaoheng and the top international negotiating team hired by Xiaoheng Capital, the battle is underway. In the subsequent out-of-court settlement, Attorney Zhou's progress was very smooth.

Yao Sheng'an was apprehensive about Li Xiaoheng's manipulative ability, so he hardly lowered the price during the negotiation process. It took the two parties less than an hour to reach a consensus on compensation of 150 million yuan. Unavoidable nights and dreams, Attorney Zhou tried to suggest that Yuxiao Media pay compensation on the spot. The old guy Yao Sheng'an actually agreed.

Speaking of which, the cash flow of the catering group is amazing. One hundred and fifty million yuan, you actually said it was taken out and it was taken out. It is estimated that this is because Shengan Group is far away in Shanghai, and is deeply affected by the aura of Mary Sue's plot. If this was changed to another industrial group, the 150 million cash compensation would not be able to come up without bank loans. It really is a magic city, even the enterprises are so magical.

——Not to mention Mr. Zhou, who was sharpening his knife, even Tao Mu was very surprised. Originally, their bottom line was 80 million, but the compensation they got in the end was almost doubled.

Tao Mu gave Li Xiaoheng a strange look. As expected of a future financial tycoon, if you have money, you have confidence.

The happiest person is naturally the ruthless lawyer Zhou. According to the agreement, he can get 10% of the commission for representing the case. That is fifteen million. In addition to the one million Liu Yao gave him before, in just one month, Ya actually earned 16 million from Liu Yao and Tao Mu.

Money is never so fast.

"I don't know if Feixun.com needs professional legal counsel?" Before leaving, the lawyer Zhou, in a suit and leather shoes, shook hands with Tao Mu and said with great vigor, "If Mr. Tao has such a need, You might as well think about me. I think our cooperation is still very pleasant."