Chapter 49

Chapter 49

"Tao Mu, you actually came to see me!" In the ward, Luo Yang was lying on the bed and playing game consoles bored. His leg was broken by their old man, and his cronies were afraid of the majesty of the old man, so they dared not come to see him. He is so boring.

"Sure enough, you are really interesting. My brothers are afraid that my father will anger them, so they dare not come to see me." Luo Yang complained, while beckoning the nurse to help him shake the hospital bed, and asked Tao Mu enthusiastically, "Do you eat fruit? I'll ask the nurse to peel the apples for you."

"I won't eat them." Tao Mu smiled warmly, glanced around the ward, walked to the TV cabinet, put down the fruit basket, picked up a glass vase, Insert the calla lily that I bought into it. Ask Luo Yang: "Didn't I teach you how to say it? Why are you still beaten?"

"Hey, don't mention it." Luo Yang waved his hand, thinking he was unlucky: "Our old man, a veteran, is a special A serious person. This is what he hates the most. Thankfully, I said it as you taught me. If I changed the way of saying it, our old man would not have broken my leg."

"That's it, still I took the anger out on the group of friends who often played with me. I said at home that if I dare to go out with them again, my pocket money will be cut off, and I will be kicked to Europe to fend for myself." Luo Yang shook his head with a sad face: "Do you think this is my real father?"

"You can be content." Tao Mu looked at Luo Yang's leg with a plaster cast, and he was in a particularly good mood: "I heard that your old man's heart is not very good. It's thanks to him that he didn't get sick after hearing about you. Otherwise You have committed a serious crime."

"I see that the old man is in good health!" Luo Yang snorted, and rolled his eyes towards the ceiling: "When he scolded me, he was full of energy, and when he hit me, he had a strong figure. Being able to eat two bowls of rice and lead the company's staff to climb the mountain is called a person who walks like flying and goes straight to the top of the mountain without panting. I don't think any guy in his twenties can compare. It's not like that at all. Middle-aged and elderly patients with heart disease."

"——that's because your mother took good care of you!" Luo Yang's complaint was suddenly interrupted by an angry scolding: "You boy is not happy. I really want to die of anger Are you old man?"

Luo Yang trembled in fright, and his aura immediately changed from two hundred and five to twenty-five: "Dad, why are you here? You see that you are so tired from beating me, so just rest at home. You don't need to come over Look at me."

"If I don't come and see, I don't know how you arrange your father's behind the scenes!" The old man of the Luo family snorted, and walked into the ward with his hands behind his back, his posture was indeed very brisk.

Luo Xi, who was a step behind, supported Mrs. Luo, and when she passed Tao Mu, she nodded with a smile.     

Mr. Luo's tiger eyes fell on Tao Mu's body, and he raised his thick eyebrows: "Who are you?"

"Dad, he is not the cronies you think. Tao Mu is Li Xiaoheng's personal investment consultant, and the two of them are working together to short international crude oil. He usually doesn't like to talk to me, but this time he heard that my leg was broken by your old man That's why I condescended to come over and have a look at me."