Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Guo Yaning's studio is too far away from the Houhai Orphanage, and Tao Mu doesn't have a car. So Li Xiaoheng had to drive to pick up Tao Mu first, and then the two would go back together.

During the period, Tao Mu also called his little Qi's father, apologizing for being busy with work and forgetting the appointment. By the way, I proposed to bring a friend back for dinner. Because Li Xiaoheng was involved, Tao Mu played it publicly when he called.

The reason why Dean Tao suggested that everyone go back to the orphanage to eat dumplings is also to comfort little Tao Mu. Everyone around Tao Mu knows Tao Mu's habit of forgetting to eat and sleep as soon as he starts working. If it is normal, you must call to remind Tao Mu. But today's situation is different. If Tao Mu can forget about those bad news on the Internet because he can concentrate on his work, it will be a good thing for everyone.

However, this habit of forgetting to eat after work still needs to be criticized.

Li Xiaoheng drove beside him. It was already eight o'clock in the evening, missed the evening rush hour, and there were speeding cars on the street. While driving, Li Xiaoheng secretly glanced at Tao Mu from the corner of his eye. The colorful neon lights gathered flickering light spots, and the gorgeous night reflected on Tao Mu's face, making his outline more gentle and deep.

"Is Dean Tao the dean of the orphanage you stayed in?" Li Xiaoheng never shy away from talking to Tao Mu, not because he didn't care about Tao Mu's mood. On the contrary, it is because I care so much that I speak out.

"I think Dean Tao is a very amiable person." Tao Mu said with a smile, "Yes. The children in our orphanage like to call her Grandma Tao."

"I've heard about things on the Internet." Li Xiaoheng called He got off the steering wheel, turned right along the driveway, and after turning the corner, he continued, "You must be very unhappy."

Tao Mu didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say.

"When you are unhappy, you have to think about happy things. I have a gift for you." Li Xiaoheng changed the subject abruptly, and motioned Tao Mu to pick up the two contracts he had prepared by his lawyer: "Although it is Gifts are actually the rewards you deserve. Just don’t blame me for borrowing flowers to present to Buddha.”

What's the meaning?

Tao Mu opened the folder suspiciously, his eyes fixed - it turned out to be Tao Mu's contract to become a partner of Xiaoheng Capital. It clearly stated that after Tao Mu became a partner of Xiaohang Capital, he would get 5% of the shares. It belongs to technology investment.

"It's too expensive." Tao Mu frowned, and put the contract back without finishing the contract: "Brother Li, you don't have to do this."

"I think it's very necessary." Because he wanted to chat, Li Xiaoheng slowed down the speed of the car slightly , Said: "Before you resign, you should think about how much money you have made for Xiaoheng Capital in the international futures market in the past six months. There is an attached table in the contract, which records the return of Xiaoheng Capital in the third and fourth quarters." Rate. We shorted oil in July, when the price of oil was about 148M yuan per barrel, and now, the price of oil has fallen below 40M gold. That is to say, your joining has allowed Xiaoheng Capital to increase its assets in just half a year. Dozens of times more.