Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Seeing Tao Mu holding the phone without moving for a long time, Wang Boyuan, who had been secretly paying attention to Tao Mu, couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?" "It's okay, I received a text message." He was joking, but he really wanted to ask for help. I looked at the caller ID, and the phone number was also from Town H. Tao Mu thought for a while, then dialed the phone back.

It rang twice and was hung up. Call again, turn off the phone.

Tao Mu's heart sank, and he stood up with his mobile phone: "I'll go out and make a call."

As he walked, he quickly went through his connections in H Town. In a flash of inspiration, I found out the phone numbers of the three girls I met last week and dialed them one by one. Shut down all.

"No way." Tao Mu muttered to himself, and dialed Da Mao's phone: "Have you seen Yun Duo, Wu Xiaoxuan and Zhang Hanya these few days?" Da Mao was stunned: "Who is it!"

Tao Mu: "..." There is simply no way to complain.

"It's the three girls who had dinner together last week." Tao Mu spoke quickly: "I just received a distress message from a strange phone, and the mobile phone number is also in H Town. I won't answer the call. Then turn off the phone. I called the three of them again, but none of them could be reached. Is something wrong?" "

Ah?" Da Mao was startled: "I can't. Didn't they say they were going to visit the set today?"

"Which crew are you on ?" Visiting class? Whose class are you visiting? Find out. They are all girls, it’s best if nothing happens.” If something really happened...

Tao Mu didn’t go any further. Da Mao Xiaopang was also scared. The key is that they don't know the three girls too well. Just had a meal that night. The three girls really want to know Tao Mu. It's a pity that Tao Mu is too busy and can't reach his face at ordinary times. Da Mao Xiaopang really wanted to please the girls, but he thought it was not fun for the two of them to be tied up by his side, so he insisted on "traveling in the rivers and lakes" by himself.

It's not that the big hair and the fat guy insist on sticking to it. Besides, they have to pick up newcomers to Hengdian every day, and help them rent a house and apply for temporary residence permits and actor certificates. If everyone does their homework, they don't have the time and energy at all.

For the sake of everyone being from Yanjing, Da Mao Xiaopang only made an appointment with the three girls to return to Yanjing on the 24th.

What's more, this morning, the little girl named Yun Duo called Da Mao, chirping and saying that she wanted to join a certain fan group and visit a popular male star. Call Da Mao to find out the address of the crew. Da Mao Xiaopang felt that nothing would happen if a large group of people acted together, so he didn't ask carefully. As a result, Tao Mu received such a call for help at the dinner table.

"It doesn't have to be the three of them, right?" Xiaopang still couldn't believe it, how could it be so small: "Could it be someone playing a prank?"

"It's not ruled out." Tao Mu frowned Frowning: "But the information has been sent, I'd rather believe it." The key is that the person with Tao Mu's phone number is a local in Town H. Apart from the three girls, Tao Mu really can't think of anyone else. Will send this text message.