Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Xiong Zheng acted too confidently. Tao Mu felt that even if Xiong Zheng did this, he was probably very confident, thinking that he had cleaned up the tail thoroughly and would not let anyone find out.

The police comrades probably thought so too. So he put aside Xiong Zheng who came to report and began to interrogate Yu Mei.

Yu Mei was very emotional. When recording the statement, he kept biting Xiong Zheng, saying with certainty: "Comrade policeman, you must believe me. Gou Rixin's accident must have something to do with him. He knew from my mouth that Gou Rixin was going to audition for the male role directed by Xiangcheng. On the 2nd, he was very concerned about this matter. He kept asking. I heard people said that he was still inquiring about this matter, and finally joined the same crew as Gou Rixin through his relationship. The night before Gou Rixin's accident, he called , and asked Gou Rixin to drink. As a result, Gou Rixin had an accident the next day. He just calculated it."

The person in charge of recording Yu Mei's statement was Officer Yao. Officer Yao has a very good impression of Gou Rixin because of the MLM abduction case that was cracked before. So he is also very concerned about this case.

"You said that Xiong Zheng deliberately framed Gou Rixin for an accident, do you have evidence?"

Yu Mei choked upon hearing this. That's what she said, and she has been skeptical about it. But in terms of evidence, she really didn't have it.

But she was not reconciled to being tricked by Xiong Zheng. If it wasn't for Xiong Zhenglao's persuasion in her ears, she and Gou Rixin might not have ended up where they are today. Now that she was caught by the police, how could Xiong Zheng still have a good time and even take over Gou Rixin's role.

Yu Mei was full of resentment, she had to drag that bastard Xiong Zheng into the water.

"I remembered." Yu Mei's eyes suddenly lit up, she sat up straight and said, "I remember that on the day Gou Rixin had an accident, Da Luo and the others were not on the set. It was because I drank too much the night before and got drunk by Xiong Zheng , Didn't get up during the day the next day. Xiong is doing this, he must be trying to transfer Gou Rixin's brothers away, so that he can do things easily. Maybe he bought the prop master who inspected Wia that day."

However, the insurance company has already confirmed it during the accident inspection. Gou Rixin's coercion accident was caused by the old wire trip, and there was no sign of man-made.

"That's probably what Xiong Zheng did. Xiong Zheng can buy a tool master, and deliberately ask the tool master to get Gou Rixin the old wire." Yu Mei's brains turned around, and she argued with reason.

However, the people from the insurance company also said that the models of wires rented by the crew were all similar. Purchased from the same batch. Unless Xiong Zheng was able to figure it out and knew that Wiayi would have an accident that day, there was no way to explain this matter.

Officer Yao was not going to get entangled in this kind of matter, so he asked Yu Mei: "How did you raise all the one million in just one day? As far as we know, you didn't make an appointment with the bank in advance. On the same day I took all the one million away."