Chapter 56

Chapter 56

"What the hell are you guys doing? Didn't you agree that Bibo and Yuxiao Media would explode Tao Mu and Feixun.com's scandals? Why did you do publicity with Feixun.com behind my back?" Early in the morning, Yao Wenxiao ignored Blocked by the secretary, he angrily broke into the president's office at Bibo's headquarters and questioned loudly.

"Mr. Gao, Manager Pei, I'm really sorry. Because Mr. Yao is the company's future partner, I don't dare to stop..." The newly recruited secretary girl looked at Gao Yonghuai and Pei Yirong with a embarrassed face, and worked hard for her Defense of malpractice.

Gao Yonghuai, who was lamenting to the publicity director Pei Yirong that yesterday's publicity effect was really good, and who was about to strike while the iron was hot, gave a slight pause. He waved his hand to signal the secretary to step down first. Then, with a little novelty, he looked at the young president of Yuxiao Media who was in front of him with a look of joy and anger.

Mr. Gao couldn't understand why Yao Wenxiao was so angry.

"Mr. Yao, I think you may have misunderstood." Facing Yao Wenxiao, who is a round younger than himself, Mr. Gao still showed great patience: "The bib platform is a service-oriented social networking site, not a weekly gossip magazine. We need to promote ourselves. Only better publicity planning can let more netizens know about bibs, use bibs, and get used to bibs.

Therefore, all publicity policies of the bib platform are carried out around this theme." Gao Yonghuai tactfully and firmly Reject Yao Wenxiao's absurd theory of betrayal. Yao Wenxiao choked for a while, and his anger exploded: "But when we discussed cooperation yesterday, you didn't say that. Mr. Gao, you have to be trustworthy." Even though Gao Yonghuai has a deep sense of self-cultivation, he was almost amused by Yao Wenxiao's accusation up. Pei Yirong, who was standing aside, was also quite speechless.

"Mr. Yao," Pei Yirong's temper is not as good as his boss's, and he pointed out Yao Wenxiao's impracticality straight to the point: "Doing business is not fighting, even if you are a competitor, there is no need to be too extreme. Not to mention Feixun.com It was established less than a month ago, and its founder is just an eighteen-year-old college student. You have been trying your best to find information about this kind of person. Even if you find it, so what? This is a business field, and everyone only values ​​it Strength. As long as the opponent does not kill or set fire, any moral or moral scandals are irrelevant."

What's more, based on Pei Yirong's understanding of Feixun.com and Tao Mu, the opponent may not really have any scandals that will kill him with one blow. Yao Wenxiao must have been in the entertainment media industry for a long time, and his mind is also confused. That's why he brought the method of celebrity mutual blackmail to the business field - what does he think business competition is? When starlets compete for roles and endorsements, in order to smear each other, don't they stop throwing black material and splashing dirty water?

"The essence of competition in shopping malls depends on core competitiveness. If the scarf itself is not attractive, even if Fetion.com can be hacked this time, Fetion.com, Feige.com or other social platforms will continue to emerge in the future. As long as the market economy decides, There will never be too many competitors like this."