Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Qin Miaoru was still dressed in the non-mainstream Shamate outfit. Her little brothers are also bald with tattoos and gold chains. The aura of rushing into the police station is more like surrender than reporting.

However, the policemen at the H Town Police Station still remembered that Qin Miaoru and his group helped the police crack the MLM abduction case, and they knew that this group of people had a non-mainstream sense of fashion, and they were all good people.

Qin Miaoru grabbed her younger brother by the arm and rushed in front of Tao Mu and Police Officer Yao. Instead of directly explaining the clues, she looked at Tao Mu suspiciously: "Why is your phone turned off?"

From receiving a call from Da Luo, to contacting Dean Yun, asking for leave from the school, flying to Town H, going to the hospital to see someone, and coming to the police station to ask about the situation, it took more than ten hours. Smartphones are inherently weaker than other phones. Fortunately, Tao Mu carried the charger with him.

"Let me charge it for you for a while." Officer Yao took the initiative to take the phone to help Tao Mu find the power source. As soon as I turned it on, there were several missed call ding ding dong dong. Among them, Qin Miaoru was the most, as well as the big hairy and chubby ones, Brother Meng Qi's, and the last call was from Li Xiaoheng.

Thinking of his agreement with Li Xiaoheng, Tao Mu hurriedly dialed the phone.

It is four o'clock in the afternoon, and the country M time is four o'clock in the morning. As soon as Tao Mu dialed the phone, he realized that the time difference was wrong, and Li Xiaoheng was probably still sleeping. Before he could hang up the phone, Li Xiaoheng's voice came from the receiver.

"Xiao Mu?"

"...Are you still awake?" After being shaken by Li Xiaoheng's action of answering the phone in seconds, Tao Mu immediately apologized: "Sorry, I didn't notice the jet lag. Did it disturb your sleep?"

"I Haven't slept yet." Li Xiaohang's voice was indeed sober on the receiver side. With a hint of a smile: "Where are you? Is the phone out of battery?"

Tao Mu gave a "hmm" and explained very briefly: "My friend had an accident. I'm in H Town now."

"I knew it. If there was no unexpected situation, you would definitely not answer my call." Li Xiaoheng said with great confidence.

Tao Mu didn't pay attention to Li Xiaoheng's concept of stealth. Anyway, in his way of thinking, "turning off the phone" and "not answering the phone" mean the same thing.

"Do you need my help?" Li Xiaoheng asked enthusiastically on the phone.

Tao Mu knew Li Xiaoheng's ability, and also knew that the Li family had a great status in China. If the friends around him really need it, Tao Mu will still speak up even if it will affect his weight in the eyes of his partners if he speaks to Li Xiaohang. After all, sometimes, appropriate help will also deepen the relationship between two people.

But Tao Mu thinks he can solve Gou Rixin's matter. He also didn't want to waste Li Xiaoheng's personal connection. So Tao Mu sincerely thanked Li Xiaoheng for his kindness. And he briefly explained Gou Rixin's situation. Of course, he didn't say anything in the end: "When Town H confirms that Brother Gou can be transferred to another hospital, and the operation in Yanjing is finalized, if the money is not enough, I will ask you."