Chapter 52

Chapter 52

After the two hands clasped vigorously, they were separated at the touch.

Yao Wenxiao put his right hand behind his back and rubbed his fingers with some distaste.

As Shen Yu said, he came to Beijing this time, besides accompanying Shen Yu to participate in this unknown so-called national school flower selection event, he also has another important purpose, which is to find a social platform to cooperate with.

However, unlike Shen Yu's wishful thinking, the partner Yao Wenxiao wanted was not Tao Mu's Feixun.com, but the bib platform.

There are several reasons for this. For example, the capital strength behind the bib platform is strong, and Yao Wenxiao pays more attention to the strength of the bib. In Yao Wenxiao's view, although Feixun.com can always come up with some gimmicks to attract the attention of netizens from time to time, the strength of Feixun.com is too weak. If it really competes head-on with Bibo, the chances of winning are too small.

Scarves are different. No matter what innovative gimmick Fetion.com comes up with, the bib can always draw on the experience of Fetion.com. Yao Wenxiao didn't think there was anything wrong with learning from this kind of thing. On the contrary, Yao Wenxiao believes that as long as he has the ability, he can create a better publicity effect.

So in Yao Wenxiao's view, Tao Mu is a competent planner, but Feixun is not qualified to be Yao Wenxiao's partner.

Of course these are all excuses. Aside from these high-sounding principles that interests are paramount, only Yao Wenxiao knows that the most fundamental reason why he does not want to cooperate with Feixun is that he has a grudge against Feixun deep in his heart.

This grudge stems from Shen Yu's excessive concern for Tao Mu. Of course, part of the reason is that Tao Mu withheld the news that he had privately sent Feixun Entertainment. This made Yao Wenxiao very dissatisfied. Later, after Yao Wenxiao made inquiries, he found out that Tao Mu and Luo Yang had a good relationship.

He clicked on the breaking news he sent to Feixun Entertainment, and used it as a bargaining chip in exchange for the favor of the Luo family and the full support of Longteng Entertainment. Feixun.com only has the spare capacity to undertake this time's national school flower selection activity.

——To be able to shake hands with someone like Luo Yang for the sake of profit.

Yao Wenxiao inquired in detail, so he naturally knew that Luo Yang was embarrassing Tao Mu in H Town. He didn't expect Tao Mu to be this kind of ordinary person who resignedly does everything for the benefit and has no character at all. After learning the truth, Yao Wenxiao suddenly felt as sick as swallowing a fly.

Why would Shen Yu want to make friends with this kind of person? While Yao Wenxiao was aggrieved, he looked down upon Tao Mu. I don't want to work with this kind of person.

But in front of Shen Yu, Yao Wenxiao naturally wouldn't say anything. Also showed a look of "I am optimistic about you". But Yao Wenxiao's acting skills are not good, at least Tao Mu can clearly see Yao Wenxiao's disgust and contempt. Shen Yu, on the other hand, is still wishful thinking that her friends and people she likes can always play together, and she is very happy.