Chapter 79

Chapter 79

The dumpling party came to an end, and due to the severe shortage of ingredients, it turned into a barbecue party impromptu. A large group of people moved to Mr. Song's courtyard, eating, drinking and playing mahjong until the next morning. Everyone couldn't stand it any longer, and with the dizzy Yaoji Erbing 30,000, they got into the east and west wing rooms and fell asleep.

Tao Mu was not so happy. After washing up casually in the yard, she had to go to Guo Yaning's studio to work.

Li Xiaoheng wanted to take him there, and then go home to rest. Strange to say, last night Li Xiaoheng accompanied the battle until dawn. He doesn't know how to play mahjong, so he just sits next to Tao Mu and watches. From time to time, he uses his tablet computer to watch the situation of the international futures market, and occasionally he has to make a few phone calls.

Tao Mu felt embarrassed and was afraid of delaying Li Xiaoheng's work, so he advised Li Xiaoheng to go back first. Li Xiaoheng smiled and said: "I think you guys are very fun to play mahjong. How about you teach me?"

Tao Mu immediately gave up his position and replaced Li Xiaohang on the field. He was teaching on the sidelines.

Li Xiaoheng sat on it enthusiastically. Before playing cards, hand over your mobile phone to Tao Mu for safekeeping: "William may call. He is the investment manager of Xiaoheng Capital, and he admires you very much. When he calls later, you can answer it for me .”

Tao Mu was a little hesitant, he felt that answering the phone for someone seemed a bit too intimate. But after thinking about it, he is not only Li Xiaohang's partner, but also the chief analyst appointed by Li Xiaohang, and he has followed from the beginning when he is shorting international oil. Playing mahjong while on the phone can neither concentrate on work nor have fun.

Moreover, Li Xiaoheng's ability to hand over the phone to him for safekeeping is also an expression of trust and intimacy. It doesn't seem too good if he categorically refuses in front of the big guys.

Tao Mu was full of worries, and it was cumbersome to say, but in fact, he made a decision immediately: "That's fine."

Tao Mu took the phone and put it aside, explaining the rules of playing cards to Li Xiaoheng in detail. In fact, Li Xiaoheng was watching Tao Mu's poker game, and after a few rounds, he could figure out the rules. The other three families knew that Li Xiaoheng was a novice, and immediately geared up to win a big vote. As a result, Li Xiaoheng was too good at card counting, and within two laps of playing, he won everyone and complained to the sky.

Qin Miaoru wrinkled her bitter face: "No wonder everyone said that the rookie is strong in playing poker, but he really wins and makes people cry. Let me tell you, handsome guy, let me be flexible, if you continue to win like this, I will lose my underpants. Du Kang also shook his head and sighed regretfully: "I've lost all my food expenses for a week." At another card table, Wen Bao, who was playing cards with the old man and Dean Tao, couldn't bear it, so he couldn't help but said: " I said, Xiaokangzi, don’t be ashamed, okay? Mahjong costs only 20 or 30 yuan for a total of 20 or 30 yuan. Can it cover your food expenses for a week?” Du Kang said shamelessly: “This is called artistic exaggeration. Do you understand art? This buddy has won a lot of cards since he played, let me tell you, it’s not a matter of losing money, it’s that he has no sense of accomplishment in playing this card, right?”