Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Tao Mu is a little bit obsessed with cleanliness. So when he returned to the dormitory from the bar, even though it was past twelve o'clock, Tao Mu still took a set of pajamas to take a shower.

Wia, who had been hung by the fire hose all afternoon, Tao Mu's body was bruised and bruised from being strangled under the violent impact, and the most serious part was even bloodshot. The numerous scars looked even more shocking against the white skin. The warm water was rushing down the shower, and the bruises on my body were painful under the hot water. Tao Mu was in so much pain that he didn't even dare to use the shower gel, so he just rushed out.

Da Mao handed over the prepared cold medicine, and Tao Mu drank the medicine while pinching his nose under the watchful eyes of the two little ones. With a white towel on his wet head, he sat down at the small desk with an unhappy face, took out his diary, and prepared to write a diary.

Da Mao Xiaopang reminded with a smile on the side: "Don't scold us in the diary!"

Anyone who is familiar with Tao Mu knows that although he has a vicious tongue, arrogant, carefree and hot temper, in fact, Tao Mu has a very small and fresh hobby, which is to record journal. Perhaps in the eyes of outsiders, this hobby is too gentle and delicate. Only Tao Mu himself knows that there is actually no sadness in his diary. It is just to write down the things that happened every day and the people I came into contact with, as well as all kinds of gossip or serious news that I heard by accident that Tao Mu thinks may be useful in the future, so as to prepare for future contact with these people and things. , he can give different reactions according to different people. More precisely, using these details for their own benefit.

For example, Tao Mu will write down the clothing and clothing of everyone he has come into contact with, and even inadvertently revealed preferences. The next time you meet, tell the exact clothes and jewelry the other person wore last time and compliment them, or "unintentionally" mention the other person's preferences during small chats. This approach can instantly bring the relationship between the two closer, and make the other person feel that you really care about him.

This was taught to Tao Mu by a very popular red card cowboy when he was working in a nightclub. This red card cowboy believes that the core selling point to make yourself popular is not how handsome or young you are, but that you have to try your best to smooth out every relationship and find out every relationship while maintaining your own taste and style. Personal preferences and weaknesses, to tap the use value between each person and even each connection.

He suggested that Tao Mu should take everyone he came into contact with seriously seriously. Take care of your personal relationships. After all, many people—especially men, may have a natural hostility towards handsome men of the same sex. But most people would not hold hostility towards a handsome junior who admired him a lot.

"Don't think that men don't have vanity. In fact, men are the most attractive and coquettish. Especially the guests who come to our nightclub are mostly elites who have achieved success in their respective fields. What kind of scenes are these people? You have never seen them before, so you think they are not easy to fool, right? You are wrong."

"If a person lives in a high-end environment, no matter how high-end this person is, he will not be able to show it in a group. But If you change the place, you may stand out from the crowd. What you have to do is to let him feel that he is the crane in your mind."

"I know a little bit about your life experience. To say something presumptuous, although tragic, is also one of your selling points. Since the facts can't be changed, you have to learn to take advantage of it all. There is nothing wrong with showing weakness appropriately. People admire the strong, but Natural and sympathetic to the weak. This is very contradictory. If you make good use of it, you can always be beneficial."