Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Luo Yang kept his word, and sure enough, he introduced Tao Mu to his sister at noon the next day.

The eldest daughter of the Luo family, Luo Xi, graduated from Cambridge University. Twenty-eight years old this year, she is a typical white, rich and beautiful strong woman, with a strong family background, beautiful appearance and superb means, and is well-known in the business circle of the capital.

Of course, it is also expected that she hates her brother very much, as well as all people and affairs related to Luo Yang.

When meeting Tao Mu, his attitude was as expected.

"I can only give you ten minutes." In a coffee shop opposite the Luo Group, Miss Luo had the most concise coffee sandwich set on her table, and she signaled to Tao Mu while eating: "You can start now."

Sitting next to him, Luo Yang frowned unhappily: "Sister, it's fine if you treat me coldly every day. Can you not do the same to my friend. Besides, Tao Mu is a private investment consultant hired by Li Xiaoheng . Xiaoheng's opinions are very important to Xiaoheng. Isn't it too much for you to treat Tao Mu like this?"

Hearing that Luo Yang brought Li Xiaohang out to suppress others, Luo Xi seemed to be touched, and his face softened a lot: "Sorry, Mr. Tao, don't blame me for being preconceived. It's just that my younger brother is very unreliable, and his friends also like to flock together. Sometimes it really annoys me."

Tao Mu smiled slightly, not caring at all: "It's okay. I can I understand Miss Luo's attitude."

Luo Yang snorted, as if he was used to the scene in front of him.

Luo Xi put down his coffee. In just a few minutes, she had completely sorted out her emotions. Looking at Tao Mu with a decent smile, his attitude was gentle and polite, and his tone was approachable with a little curiosity: "Mr. Tao may not know that the eldest son of the Li family has always been a child of another family in the eyes of us second generations.

In the first year of studying abroad, he established his own financial capital. He can gain a foothold on Wall Street only by himself. It can be said that he is a very conceited person in the financial field. He only believes in his own vision and judgment. Mr. Tao can actually To become Li Xiaohang's personal investment advisor must be a real talent."

"It just so happens that I have been very interested in international crude oil futures recently. I wonder if Mr. Tao would mind discussing this topic with me, a layman?" After all, Luo Xi still didn't believe Luo Yang's words. It's just another way to test Tao Mu's roots.

Tao Mu smiled slightly, he was not afraid of Luo Xi's temptation. Because probing this kind of behavior, on the one hand, means doubting, distrusting, and still having doubts; but interpreting it from another angle, it also means being tempted.

If you really don't feel it, you won't even try this kind of move.

"Miss Luo is really polite. In fact, I am not an expert. Just like Miss Luo, I am only interested in this aspect." Tao Mu pondered for a moment, and asked actively: "I don't know what Miss Luo wants to discuss?" Looking at Tao Mu looked confident, Luo Xi took a sip of coffee, and asked maliciously: "Does Mr. Tao also short international crude oil?"