Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Tao Mu regards Li Xiaohang as a big money maker in the future. In order to make Li Xiaohang trust him more in the future venture capital, Tao Mu will naturally not hide his professional skills - of course, some necessary things such as the source of funds Secrets must still be kept. Besides, the reason why Tao Mu's rate of return is so high is not because he is so good at trading skills, but because his experience far exceeds the vision of his peers, and the inexplicable intuition that appears every time he trades, allows him to easily Determine the fluctuation trend of international oil futures. But when it comes to the subtleties of trading and the cultivation of theoretical knowledge, Li Xiaohang, a gold medal trader with a professional background, will definitely throw him a few blocks away.

However, intuition is fine as a trader and retail investor, but if you really act as someone else's private investment consultant, it will be difficult to explain. A little carelessness will make people mistaken for a bluffing liar.

But fortunately, people like Li Xiaoheng understand the importance of talent and intuition in the financial field very well -in many cases, long-winded data analysis is not worth the flash of a trader's brilliance. Li Xiaoheng himself has a deep understanding of this.

"I knew that your financial sense is very keen, but I didn't expect that I still underestimated your ability." After listening to Tao Mu's series of operations patiently, Li Xiaoheng couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "Your short-selling and bullish eyesight is comparable to I'm much better."

Tao Mu smiled and said very humbly: "I just operate by intuition. In terms of professionalism, I'm not as good as Brother Li."

Li Xiaoheng smiled: "Don't be humble. How old are you, I like When you were young, you just came to study in country M, and you only knew how to bury your head in studying hard every day, and occasionally try your hand at the stock market, but you don't have the courage to fight to the death, Xiaomu."

That's right, with Li Xiaoheng's trading experience and Professionalism, he only needs to take a look at Tao Mu's investment funds and operation mode, and he can immediately conclude that Tao Mu has definitely invested his own family wealth in it-not only that, but also the "private money" of relatives and friends. went in.

Li Xiaoheng has always thought that he is an extremely conceited person in the professional field, but at Tao Mu's age, he does not have the courage to fight back to the bottom and draw his salary like Tao Mu.

Tao Mu blushed when Li Xiaoheng praised him sincerely. If it wasn't for this time of rebirth, with the support of the foresight and foresight of the next ten years, even if he had the courage to put his own capital all in one basket, he probably wouldn't have the courage to fool Liu Yao, Meng Qi and the others into taking out their private money and shorting with him.

So compared to the big brother Li who was able to set up Xiaohang Capital in just a semester of his freshman year, his tossing really depends on the light of rebirth, and there is nothing worth bragging about.

Li Xiaoheng looked at Tao Mu with a gentle smile. Speaking of which, he has always been puzzled. In his opinion, with Tao Mu's talent, he should be a very confident person. However, Li Xiaoheng had contact with Tao Mu twice, but he vaguely discovered that Tao Mu always unconsciously revealed a bit of inferiority complex in his speech and behavior.