Chapter 80

Chapter 80

In order to better interpret the role of the adult heroine in the MV, Guo Yaning listened to Tao Mu's suggestion and hired a top international model from country F to learn from her how to step out of a powerful aura.

As a first-line actress in China, Guo Yaning will immediately become the focus of everyone's eyes every time she appears in public. It is because of her "outstanding manner" that she has repeatedly overwhelmed others and has become the object of praise from the media and fashion circles. She is invited to participate in Fashion Week every year, and is a guest of several international luxury brands, and even the darling of the fashion industry. Last year it was the turn of the "Big Five" cover slam.

——The reason for saying this is to explain that Guo Yaning has practiced hard work in private in order to temper her aura as a top-tier actress in China. Every year, she spends a lot of money to hire an etiquette teacher to adjust her manners, making her look more charming and more swaying when she walks. Because before meeting Tao Mu, Zhou Fengxuan's transformation route for Guo Yaning was mature, sexy and charming. This is also the first choice of most actresses when they are in transition - to seduce people with sex. And the way is simple and low-risk, you only need to make up a little thicker when you appear in public, and pull your chest a little lower. The safest option, of course, is to walk the red carpet.

Zhou Fengxuan has even set a specific time for Guo Yaning's appearance - that is, at the premiere of "Far From Rivers and Lakes". Zhou Fengxuan even made the evening dress that Guo Yaning was going to wear at that time. She asked for a big red tube top wrapped around her body with big tails and slits at the bottom of her thighs. Be sure to be glamorous, sexy and enchanting.

But now that Tao Mu has stepped in, this look can be passed—beautiful is beautiful, but it is clichéd. As Tao Mu said before, although the style that everyone has used is classic, but because the former has too many jewels, it does not have the sense of surprise at first glance. If there is another little slut who secretly bribes the reporter to bring a wave of rhythm, make a big comment with a similar look. Zhou Fengxuan is very confident in the beauty of her own artist, but she doesn't think Guo Yaning will lose to others, but letting other little sluts take the rhythm to gain popularity for nothing is not in line with Zhou Fengxuan's view of "maximizing benefits".

——Ah's point of view is very double standard, that is, I can rub your popularity, but you are not allowed to rub it back. Especially the little goblin who is the same gender as Guo Yaning of their family.

So after thinking about it, it is better for Tao Mu to look like a queen. Even this one has experienced similar routines, but their makeup and styling are quite different from Guo Yaning's. Zhou Fengxuan is not afraid even if the media insists on the heat - after all, the classic seniors who emerged from the golden age of Xiangcheng are on average ten or twenty years older than Guo Yaning. When it comes to media comments, Zhou Fengxuan is also easy to operate.

With this in mind, Zhou Fengxuan paid more and more attention to the shooting of this MV. Even during the shooting period, Guo Yaning's cover photo was released for hot promotion.

No matter what stage the entertainment industry develops to, there is never a shortage of licking dogs who only care about their looks. Guo Yaning was originally a first-line actress in China, with countless fans. And most of them love her face. This time, as soon as Tao Mu's carefully crafted cover photo for Guo Yaning was released, it immediately caused Guo Yaning's fans to scream and kneel and lick.