Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Rejecting Wen Shijin's proposal, Tao Mu changed into costumes in the dressing room, and waited for the stylist to put on his headgear—because Tao Mu made a stand-in for the male lead and didn't need to show his face, and the quality of the cosmetics used by the crew was not very good Well, Tao Mu often doesn't even wear makeup. The most enviable thing is that he can't get tan without makeup or sunscreen. When the sun is the strongest, at most, the sun will be red, but even if the skin is burnt, it will still be rosy, and the sweaty and sexy appearance is even more attractive.

Yang Mei, who was in charge of styling him, said for the nth time: "Your skin is too good, right? How much sunscreen do you have to save this year? I think those big-name cosmetics should find you to endorse."

Tao Mu remained silent. Suddenly, Yang Mei shouted in a fuss: "Ah, Tao Mu, why is your hand bleeding?"

Tao Mu came back to his senses, and spread his palms. But the palm was scratched by nails, and a few drops of blood trickled down between the fingers, almost not staining the costume.

Tao Mu took out a paper towel from the paper drawer on the dressing table and wiped his palms. The rude Yang Mei frowned, "Does it hurt?"

"It's nothing." Huating is gone, I have to fight back the urge to beat him, I accidentally hurt myself."

Then, Tao Mu deliberately lowered his voice, approached Yang Mei and blinked: "This is our secret, don't tell it to me. Someone else."

Yang Mei blushed from the laughter, and nodded dizzily. Mu Huating slandered in front of the investors in front of everyone on the set yesterday, causing Tao Mu to be shot innocently. Everyone was discussing this matter in private. Yang Mei felt that she could especially understand Tao Mu's mood. If it was her, she would also want to beat Mu Huating to vent her anger.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I won't say anything." Yang Mei thought for a while, and comforted her: "Tao Mu, I think you will definitely be popular. And you will be popular. So you don't need to talk to someone like Mu Huating at all. "

Tao Mu looked at the serious look on the little girl's face, and smiled.

By the time Tao Mu left the dressing room and returned to the set, everyone in the Shen family had already left.

Shen Yu sat on the prop box next to Director Chen, tilted her head, and looked at the monitor with a smile. After seeing Tao Mu, his eyes lit up, and he waved at Tao Mu in amazement without concealing his eyes: "Wow, Tao Tao, you are so handsome! You are so handsome to a new height."

The staff on the set were also looking at Tao Mu, listening Hearing Shen Yu's words, he nodded involuntarily.

This is not wrong. Since a week ago, probably because he was familiar with the shooting rhythm and the appearance of ancient costumes, Tao Mu's impression changed every day. Especially in front of the camera, the positioning is more precise, the movements are more natural and suave, and a series of changes make the character image played by Tao Mu more textured in the camera. Several times, when the camera accidentally captured Tao Mu's face, Director Chen didn't even realize the natural aura. He really thought that the actor in front of the camera was the leading actor. He completely forgot the fact that Tao Mu was just a stand-in.

And to be honest, Tao Mu's interpretation of the role is much higher than that of Shen Yu, who also has no acting experience, no matter in terms of appearance, acting skills, or even line-to-play.

This made Director Chen sigh in private that Tao Mu was born to eat this bowl of rice.

Newcomers who join the entertainment industry every year are like crucian carp crossing the river, but there are not many lucky ones who can really make it to the top. Tao Mu's appearance is too handsome, his martial arts figure is also amazing, and even the occasional newcomer who has no shortcomings in literary and opera reciprocity is even rarer.