Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Wen Bao, this man of Yanjing who is not tall, has a good temperament and is always smiling with everyone. His family runs a chain hot pot restaurant. And it is the most distinctive mutton copper pot in Old Yanjing. When Tao Mu was reborn, their family's hotpot restaurant became a chain listed company. Described by the Internet jokes of later generations, Wen Bao is a veritable young master of a wealthy family. He belongs to the type of people who have to go home and inherit the family business if they can't perform well.

But this kid probably doesn't like being a domineering president, so he works very hard when acting. What Golden Crow Film Emperor, Golden Lily Flower, Shidi Golden Chime Award for Best Actor, etc., all kinds of gold-rich awards took turns to be held at home. It's definitely not the same kind of stupid bird as Tao Mu, who has to work hard for seven or eight years to win an award.

Still, he's tall enough for that. All the students of the 2008 class of Beijing Film and Television, including all the departments, will not get more than two slaps in the face if they can win the gold-rich awards such as the best actor, best director, and best screenwriter in the next ten years. He met three at once, and they were still in the same dormitory. For the next four years, they will be facing each other day and night. This kind of luck is worth it, so don't be too happy!

Could it be that after rebirth, he is far away from the scope of the cannon fodder buff of the original book's plot, and he is also lucky?

Tao Mu was dreaming irresponsibly, when suddenly a dead arm hung on his shoulder.

"——I said buddy, I just watched you at the school gate." Du Kang threw his bedroll on the bed, did not tidy the bed, dragged Tao Mu and began to work in vain: "Just put it in front of me. Good guy, a bunch of little girls surround you, Yan Shouhuan Fei Ying Ying Yanyan chirping, running errands for you and picking up things for you. But I am so envious. You said it was past seven o’clock in the morning Just arrived, waiting in line for such a long time, holding back my urine and not even daring to drink, I was stunned by your little boy who came later."

"I'm still thinking about it! How good-looking this guy is, it can make these little girls from Jingying even lose the reserve of future big stars, and just jump up like this all the way. Finally, I stretched my head to take a look! Sigh! Oh my god, my eyes were almost blinded. You said you were so handsome, so you didn’t mention it, and you still dressed up like this, with a group of people around you, as if a superstar came to the campus. I think Those media reporters who were camping outside the door all swarmed towards you. There are also people who feel that you are so handsome that you shouldn’t report to Jingying, you should go to Yanying to report.”

"I was so sad at the time. You said this is the 21st century, why do these people still look at their faces like this! If you say that you only look at your faces, then I have thick eyebrows and big eyes, and I am one meter tall. Jiu’s handsome guy, I’m admitted to Beijing Film Academy and I don’t look bad, so why didn’t anyone come to talk to me!”

“You don’t even know that my mood at that time was just like the sudden click of a clear sky, a thousand miles of wind and a beautiful sun A thunderbolt struck my body. My heart was instantly chilled. Do you know the famous line in "Romance of the Three Kingdoms"

"How unlucky it is for you to share a dormitory! Looking at your face every day, seeing a bunch of little girls rushing towards you, everyone else has become the background board. After a long time, the area of ​​​​psychological shadow It’s so big! And it’s not just a shadow, I guess anyone who feels aggrieved can grow green hair.”