Chapter 59

Chapter 59

When Shen Yu found Tao Mu, Tao Mu was asking Feixun.com employees to upload the frame numbers of each contestant in the program to the official Feixun of "National School Flowers and Grass"—because many netizens were questioning the program group. It's not fair to give one player far more shots than the others.

Tao Mu had expected this kind of questioning as early as the beginning of the filming, so he followed the practice of an extreme fan in a baseball country, and it was very fair for the program team to ensure that the number of frames of each player was roughly the same in the post-editing.

Netizens who have been paying attention to the National School Flower Selection Contest probably didn't expect that the program group would have this kind of showmanship, and they were shocked.

"After watching movies and TV shows for so many years, this is the first time I know what a frame rate is."

"This program group is ruthless enough. Can you do this kind of thing?"

"I said that the program group was unfair and said that Tao Mu used power for personal gain to his friends People with more cameras stand up. Questioning other program groups without proof, you are very good!"

"Looking at the official news of the program group, it turns out that Tao Mu had such concerns when they first started recording the program, So I personally told them to ensure fairness. They even put forward extremely strict frame rate requirements. What should I do, I always feel that I am really cute."

"For the sake of ratings, the general program group will definitely give more shots to the contestants who are capable and popular with the audience. It is also understandable to take care of the contestants with background. In the previous talent shows, the few contestants who signed contracts with the TV station had so many shots. It’s almost occupied half of the show, and no one has said anything. Fetion.com is very rare.”

“Probably because I’m not short of money. So I don’t care about the background of the contestants at all. I try my best to ensure absolute fairness.”

“In Mu’s words, rich and self-willed.”

“Unfortunately, I used to be an MB…”

“Why are you doing this again! It’s been said that I’ve never been an MB before, Yuxiao Media bribed more than a dozen media to join forces to punish him. Tao Mu and Ye Shi have already sued them to court. Why don’t people believe it?” Money, the standard configuration of a winner in life. I don’t care about those black people who are blind, dirty, and dark-hearted to smear him.”

“Some people’s fans are so big. I admit that Tao Mu is handsome and rich, but how do you know that he is good at acting? Just relying on Shen Yu's empty words and unreasonable bragging?"

"I think Shen Yu must have a very good relationship with Tao Mu, right? This time Tao Mu was blackmailed by more than a dozen media, and the contestants in the program group basically didn't say anything, and some contestants wanted to retire in order to avoid suspicion. Shen Yu was the first to stand up and speak for Tao Mu. I was moved by his sincere words. On the contrary, it was Tao Mu who usually ignored Shen Yu. I I feel sorry for Shen Yu. Anyway, if I have a friend like Shen Yu who can stand up for me at critical moments, I will definitely spoil him to the sky."