Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The filming location of "The Legend of Heroes" is in the Qingming Shanghe Scenic Area of ​​H Film and Television City. When Zhao Keping drove Tao Mu to the set, the director Zhao Xin was talking to the second female lead. The No. 2 female is a person who was squeezed in by investors. I heard that they used to sell donkey brand bags and had no acting experience.

The expressiveness in front of the camera can be called terrifying - anyway, in Zhao Xin's opinion, it might be more appropriate to switch to a horror movie or a disaster movie based on the frightened look of this woman staring and pouting in front of the camera.

However, with the 10 million check generously signed by the boss of the investor in his pocket, even if Zhao Xin is dissatisfied with the performance of the female number two, he has to be patient and teach him over and over again.

When Zhao Keping brought Tao Mu to Zhao Xin, Zhao Xin was almost on the verge of high blood pressure because of the stupid performance of the second female lead. A piece of wood that can't be taught, why can't she just stand in front of the counter and sell her donkey brand bags, or let the coal boss set up a shop for her with a wave of his hand, and she can be the proprietress herself. Why do you have to come over and make things difficult for him.

"This is the newcomer you said?" Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu angrily, implying: "He looks pretty good, not to mention that he only has one face. My crew is filming TV dramas. It's not for a ppt."

The female number two who was still at the scene was flushed red, and she was about to cry.

Zhao Keping patted Tao Mu's shoulder calmly, laughed and said, "Director Zhao also saw the video that Director Chen sent to you. I don't need to say more about Xiao Mu's expressiveness in front of the camera. It's the same as before. Compared with that cooked duck, it’s more than enough, right?”

More than enough!

Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu's face, and then recalled the video materials that Director Chen sent him. It can be said that as long as Tao Mu can show one-tenth of him in the video during the audition, this role is suitable. It's his.

"Let's try on clothes first!" Zhao Xin was in a bad mood at the moment, and he didn't bother to talk nonsense. Of course, the more important reason is that Tao Mu's current status has not reached the point where Zhao Xin needs to talk.

"Who is that, take him to the fitting room for a fitting." Zhao Xin stretched out his hand to call for a field manager. Although Tao Mu performed well when he was a stand-in in "Zi Xiao", Zhao Xin still had to see Tao Mu's martial arts appearance with his own eyes. After all, although there are many actors who are handsome, they can only be seen in a certain style, and it seems that it is against the law to change the style.

Zhao Xin is making martial arts films, not martial arts comedy films. Therefore, it is very important for an actor's temperament to match the role - after all, not all actors are the second female lead, and there is an investor father behind them.

When the funds were abundant and there were no fathers to meddle in, Zhao Xin still had very high requirements for his works.

Zhao Keping patted Tao Mu's shoulder again, and said with a gentle face: "Go."

Then he interceded with the makeup artist: "Then please." I can tell.

Zhao Xin waved his hand to signal the female No. 2 to take a ten-minute break to adjust his thinking, and then gossip with Zhao Keping: "What's the matter, the newcomer you're optimistic about? The one who Xia Xing will support in the future? There won't be any investor mother behind it, right?