Dont move//Carlos Sainz Jr

Prompt: "well you can't move now mate"

———

Carlos went to stretch in his seat as his eyes began to open up from his nap in his airplane to seat. But quickly a voice whisper shouted at him to be still.

He blinks his eyes into focus before finally seeing his Ferrari teammate looking at him with a goofy smile.

"Que?" Carlos mumbled and again went to move around his seat until he finally felt the slight pressure on his shoulder. He's confused until he looked to his left to see you sleeping on his shoulder.

His gaze softened as his eyes trailed your content face, he could feel your shoulder rising and falling with each sleepy breath you breathed.

"How long?" Carlos asked and found it hard to look away from you in order to trade a look with Charles who sat across from him.

"A little after tou fell asleep" Charles chucked as he watch his friend essentially become a statue with how still he was trying to be. Carlos nodded and found himself looking back to you as his worst thought came to mind.

"I have to pee" he grumbles, not mad that he had to but mad that if he went held for sure wake you up in the process.

Charles laughed quietly but shook his head, "you'll wake up your little crush" Charles joked and Carlos once again regretted telling his friend of his crush.

"Yea I know" Carlos sighed and once again had to force his gaze away from you. To him, you seemed angelic like with your eyes closed gently and your lips slightly parted as you slept.

Just then as Charles and Carlos had both gone quiet, you began to shift in your seat until your head fell from his shoulder to lay on his chest with you body leaning on his.

Carlos couldn't help but smile before he adjusted himself in hopes to make your sleep more comfortable.

"Well you definitely can't move now mate" Charles laughed as Carlos rolled his eyes.

Carlos again found his brown eyes softening and the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile. Charles watched his friend with a grin before getting up and saying how he was going to  use the bathroom since it was free. Carlos couldn't do much to the slick joke besides flipping him off.

When Charles was out of sight, Carlos leaned down to press a soft and gentle kiss to the crown of your head, "Duerme bien hermosa"

———