Late night dip//Charles Leclerc

Prompt: "I just wanna kiss my boyfriend?"
This one's got a lil kick to it...

———

The slight breeze washes over you as soon as you walk out of the back door. The sounds of the pool water moving with the breeze and the distant sound of the ocean bring a tranquil feeling you've been needing. You couldn't fall asleep, which brought boredom, which led to you walking outside to the pool area.

The light of the giant beach house you, your brother, Charles, and some other friends were sharing were all off. Leaving just the dim pool lights to help you see.

You go to walk over to a pool chair to just sit down but you pause when the dim pool lighting shows another person on the other side of the pool, hanging off the side and just looking up at the stars.

It takes a moment before you recognize the brown hair and back muscles.

"Charles?" You ask quietly.

At the sounds of your voice, Charles turns around in the water to see you standing there- a smile grows on both of your faces.

He swims easily over to the same place you sit down on the edge of the pool, letting your legs hang down in the pool. He stands in between the gap of your legs and you lean back on your palm, both you gazing at the other. The pool lights reflecting in your eyes as you trace the features of his face.

"Couldn't sleep?" He ask, his arms rest on either side of your legs, his finger tips draw mindless shapes on your thighs as you shake your head.

"No," you sigh, "guessing you couldn't sleep either?"

He shakes his head with a frown, he looks up at you, "no, not without you"

Your heart flutters but your shoulders sink. You'd bet a million dollars not having him next to you was the reason you couldn't sleep either. But as much as you'd like that, your brother would not. He's already made it clear to you and Charles that your off limits. He does not want to see his sister dating his best friend.

Of course you two didn't listen all that well because next week marks six weeks of you two secretly dating.

"Charles.." you say softly and he nods along.

He tries to move back but your legs wrap around his backside before he can. He looks up at you as you lean forward.

"He's kill you and then me if he saw us sleeping together" you remind him and he rolls his eyes.

"I could take him in a fight" he joking mumbles and you chuckle. Your hands move to cup the sides of his face, making him look up at you again.

"Just two more days okay?" You say stroking your thumbs over his cheekbones and he leans into your touch, "and then it's just us again"

"We're gonna have to tell him eventually amour" he says lowly and you nod.

"I know... but can we wait a little more?" You ask. You feel bad for dragging it out but your stomach twist at the thought of your brother finding out the one request he had for you was promised and then broken. You knew Charles hated keeping you a secret and in some ways so did you, but you were terrified to tell your brother.

You need time to grow some courage.

Charles nods along but you can sense his annoyance and even sadness over the subject.

"Thank you Charlie" You try to get him to give you a real smile but he only smiles sadly. So you unhook your legs from behind his back and push his chest back ever so slightly.

He gives you a confused look as he moves back, giving you enough room to slide off the edge of the pool. The cool water makes your shoulders slightly tense but you continue until your just as much in the water as he is.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He tries to keep eye contact but the water has made your pjs go flush and tight against your skin. The material sticks to each curve in a distracting way.

"Nothing?" You shrug your shoulders as you move to stand closer to him in the pool. He looks down at you with a raised brow, his hands glide through the water to hold your hips. You move your hands to hook behind his neck.

"Are you sure about that?" He teases, he leans down closer to you. There's barley any space between you, his warm breath fans your face and his green eyes captivated you and just him as a whole pulled you in closer.

"I just wanna kiss my boyfriend?" You tease back with a wide grin.

"Oh yeah? That's all?" He finally gives you a real smile, his grip on your hips tighten and pull you closer as your hands behind his neck pull him closer as well.

Charles' hands on your hips go lower to cup your ass, you let out a small gasp when he suddenly pick you up. Your legs wrap around his waist and your hands move to cup both side of his face. His touch sends shivers down your spine as a tingling feelings starts to grow in your belly.

"Yeah that's all" You say lowly, still gazing up in his eyes as you lean in. His lips meet yours in a slow yet passionate kiss, a sense of hunger starts to fill you both as the kiss deepens. The cool water and the heated moment a adrenaline inducing juxtaposition.

You meet his passionate with more fire, one hand moves down to his chest while the other digs into his hair. Entangling into his brunette hair and pulling impossibly close.

The world seems to fade as his hold on your tightens, pulling you in so close you can feel the bulge growing in his swim trunks. You grind your hips, desperate for some sort of relieving friction from the fiery kiss.

Water ripples around you as you continue to hungrily kiss the other. Your lungs burn for air and you only separate for a second before capturing each others lips again. You gasp when you feel his hand wander under your now skintight sleep shirt, and he uses the gasp to slide his tongue in your mouth, claiming it as his own as he has done almost a million times.

His hand continues to move up and down your back while you hand pulls at the roots of his hair and the other traces the lines of his abs. Your heavy breaths and beating hearts fill the atmosphere as tension make the air feel heavier and hotter.

You moan his name when his lips move from your jaw to your neck, leaving open mouthed kissing along your skin as you sigh happily.

"I missed this" he murmured against your neck. You smile up at the dark night sky as you mumble an agreement. It had been a week since you two were this close and it was clearly hard enough for both of you.

Your hand in his hair in the only thing keeping you grounded as his lips go further and further down your chest, all while his hands start to dip inside your small sleep shorts. You moan into the empty air when you feel his finger tips brush up against where you need him most.

But just as you were climbing up, it all came crashing down when the backyard lights turned on. Your eyes widened and Charles immediately stopped, moving his hands to hide where your shorts had moved up in an exposing way.

"What the fuck" your heart stop in your chest when you see your brother standing there. A mix of anger, confusion, and even hurt, painted on his face.

———
Like I said
A 'lil' kick to it