A indoor garden// Lando Norris

Prompt: "I didn't know which to get"

———

Despite wanting to sleep in on your special day, you find yourself getting curious when you hear more commotion coming from the kitchen. So finally you swing your legs over and head towards the kitchen.

You didn't know exactly what you were expecting to find, but Lando surrounded but what looks like a million flowers definitely isn't up there at all.

"Um, babe?" You speak up and Lando- who was messing with trying to fit all the vases on the counter- turns to you with wide eyes and a sheepish smile.

"You're supposed to be asleep, it's your birthday and you said you wanted to sleep in" he says and purses his lips as his face starts to turn red.

You chuckle and lean against the doorframe, "that's hard to do when you keep making noises in here" you say as a wide smile begins to fill your face.

Lando holds one of the vases of flowers in his arm while he scratches the back of his neck, "sorry bout that baby"

You shake your head, waving off his apology, as you walk towards him. You wrap an arm around in him in a side hug and press a kiss to his cheek before looking around your kitchen that's beginning to look a lot more like a garden.

"What's with all the flowers?" You ask, still looking at all the different blooming flowers before turning towards your boyfriend again, "you know I'm not picky about this type of stuff"

Lando bites his bottom lip to keep the wide smile from spilling out onto his face as he too looks around at all the flowers he bought.

"I guess I was picky a bit" he jokes and move to set down the vase in his hands with the others, "I couldn't find the perfect one... so I just got them all"

You can't help but giggle at his overly cute gesture as you wrap both hand behind his neck, his coming to your waist.

"I really couldn't tell if the florist liked or hated me" he says and you laugh again.

You stand up on your tippy toes to place a simple kiss to his cheek then lips, a smile on both your faces as you do so.

"Thank you for the flowers" you say, adding extra emphasis on the pluralism of the word 'flower'. Lando looks down, almost embarrassed for going a bit over board- that is until he looks up to see your smile.

I'd buy a hundred flower shops worth of flowers for her, he thinks to himself.

"I'm glad, you deserve this and more" he says and bring you closer to connect his lips with yours in a longer and loving kiss, "happy. birthday. Baby." He says with kisses in between each word.

"Thank you," you sigh happily as you pull apart, "but I think if we get any more flowers, we're not gonna be able to use the kitchen" you joke and pat your hand against his shoulder.

He chuckles and looks around before agreeing, "yeah maybe, or I'll just buy you a big ol' greenhouse for you to put all the flowers in"

———

This shit got me blushin fr
Anyways, Live Laugh Love Lando