Stop moving//Yuki tsunoda

Prompt: "stop moving your head"

———

You frown when you feel a tug on your hair once again. Finally you try to turn and look at your boyfriend who sits behind you, but your head is quickly turn away by him.

Your stunned as you ask, "wha- wait are doing Yuki?"

Yuki sighs and you continue to feel him messing with your hair, "I'm trying to braid it, but it's not working out"

You smile and finally turn around to see Yuki with a small frown, "did you make a knot in my hair?"

Guilt paints Yuki's face as he smiles slightly, you groan and drag out saying his name when your hand goes behind your head to feel a small knot already formed.

"It's not as simple as it looks" Yuki sighs and you hesitate- knowing this'll affect you quite a bit- before turning again to Yuki.

"Do you want me to show you how?" You grumble and when a smile spreads across his face you feel a little bit better about asking.

"Yes yes" he says so you turn back around.

"Okay section out a large piece of hair" you day after successfully unknotting your hair. You turn around and sit in your boyfriends lap so he has access to your hair.

"Done"

"Now section that into three equal sections" you hum and feel again, Yuki messing with your hair.

"Now what?" He ask and pauses with the three sections of hair.

"Now take one piece of hair on the outer side and bring it to the middle" you say and when you feel a tug you try to turn around again but Yuki again pushes your face forward.

"Stop moving your head y/n" he mumbles, focused on doing what you've told him to do.

You can't help but laugh as he continues to do what you tell him, feeling the occasional pull on your head- that he mostly says sorry for if he's not too focused.

Finally you feel a kiss on the back of your head after some moments of tv chatter filled silence.

"Did you finish it?" You ask with a wide proud smile.

"Check for yourself" he responds, sounding very proud of the braided hair.

You give him a look before getting up to check your hair in the mirror. You smile widely again and let your finger tips trace the surprising good braid.

"Yuki it looks amazing for your first time" you say and walk back over to him. He's now slouched over the couch as you sit next to his side.

"I'm just good at everything I guess" he says with a shrug of his shoulders. You chuckle again and lean your head on his shoulder, both of you now focused on the random show playing.

"Yeah I guess you are" You say with a giggle.

———

1. Yuki deserves more hype bc he's hot
and has slight anger issues which is great
bc same
2. This book is blowing up fast than I thought oh lord, more than 400 already?
Thank you readers!!