Monopoly//Lando Norris

Prompt: "I can't prove it yet, but I think you're cheating"

———

You can't help but hold your stomach as you laugh at the look of Landos face. He had just landed on one of your monopoly properties- for the fifth time.

"This game is rigged" Lando grumbles and hands over the money he owes you. You laugh again and lean back on the hotel bed behind you.

"I told you I'm a beast at monopoly" you say and shrug your shoulders with a wide smile. Lando looks up after he rolls his eyes, his frown turns into a smile quickly after he's looked at you.

While he might be losing, he still can't stop smiling when he looks up at you.

"I'm never gonna get out of this debt" Lando sighs and hands the dice to you while you continue laughing at his sore loser attitude.

"Don't worry Lando, you can still drive pretty well" you joke and roll the dice. Lando nods along to your comment before whipping his head up to look at you.

"Wait pretty good? You wound me y/n" Lando scoffs and holds his chest in faux pain.

You chuckle and roll the dice, you move your game piece to the number of dots and land right in the middle of two properties Lando owns.

He groans and falls back against the floor, "I was so close!"

"I'm just amazing" you sigh and shake your head. Lando scoffs, "you are but I'm sure you're cheating right now"

"What? I'm just that good" you wave him off.

"No no, I can't prove it yet, but I think you're cheating" Lando nods, sure of his thought.

"Oh babe," you smile and get up to sit next to him when he's sat up so you can place a kiss on his cheek, "you're such a sore loser"

He groans and falls back against the floor again.

———

We love writing cute scenarios
that you'll never get to experience