Shiny ring//Max Verstappen

Prompt: "are you sure you like it?"

———

You can help but smile to yourself as the sun peeks through the half closed blinds, the warm light shines off the new diamond on your finger.

You haven't been able to take your eyes off of it since you woke up, a warm feeling budding in your stomach as you look at it and the promise of a future it has.

As the man under you starts to move around, you look up with a smile still present on your face.

"I'm pretty glad you like the ring so much," Max says with a slight rasp of sleepiness in voice, "there were like three I had to choose between" he jokes and reaches up to lace his fingers through yours.

A small giggle falls from your lips as you shuffle to rest your chin on his chest, your eyes finding his blue ones that seem to shine love for you.

"It's perfect" you say softly.

Max smiles and loops his arm over your waist to pull you up closer to him, he places a gently and slow kiss to your lips. You both smile into it before pulling away, both your eyes alight with happiness and love.

"I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you" Max says and pushes a fallen piece of hair behind your ear before pressing another gently kiss to your lips.

"Me too" You smile and say, turning back to lay against his side.

———

Short but sweet!
THANK YOU FOR
4K READS I LITERALLY
LOVE ALL OF YOU