Homemade disaster//Daniel Riccardo

Prompt: "store bought smore bought"

———

"Wait how much flour?" You ask as you're shifting through the drawer filled with measure cups.

Daniel looks up from the fridge and with an egg in his hand he stands there for a moment before saying, "two cups...? No three!"

You can't help but roll your eyes and sigh, "I'm not asking you're best guess babe" you quip and Daniel laughs before walking behind you to look at the cook book near the oven.

"Four cups... I was pretty close" he jokes and sets the egg down while you scoop out four cups of flour into a bowl.

Daniel walks up to stand next to you, he grabs a small punch of flour, "no no you gotta do it like this" he jokes around and dramatically sprinkles flour into the bowl.

You laugh and bat his hand away when he goes to do it again, "that's too much flour!" You say with a short laugh.

Daniel chuckles and taps your nose only to laugh again when he sees flour coating your nose after he's tapped it.

You squint at him when he continues to laugh at the flour on your nose.

"What?" You mumble and walk over to a mirror. You gasp dramatically when you see the finger print of flour on your nose.

"You gotta little something right there" Daniel mocks with a wide smile as he points to your nose. You fake laughter and sneakily grabs some flour out of the container.

"Really I got something?" You ask and point to your nose with your free hand, Daniel smiles before a cloud of flour is dropped over his head. You're still on your tippy toes as you laugh widely at your boyfriends face post flour attack.

Daniel pauses and taps the tops of his hair, flour floats off his hair at the movement.

He looks from the flour floating around him to you, you who's still holding your ribs from laughing too hard.

You straighten up and shake your head as Daniel starts to scoop flour.

"Oh you're dead!" He laughs and starts chasing you through the slightly large kitchen you share with him. When he finally catches you his arm whines around your waist and the other smooshes they flour against your hair.

Your both laughing as you try squirming out of his hold. But he just holds you tighter as flour flies around you both, you both look at each other with a twinkle of laughter and happiness filling your eyes.

One soft kiss later, you and Daniel look around your messy kitchen. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and kisses the crown of your head as you sigh and look at the messy kitchen.

The egg you were using has dropped on the ground from the roughhousing and the flour you had set aside now lays on the floor.

"What do you think Max would say about a store bought cake?" You ask with a bitten back smile.

Daniel laughs before looking at you, "who says he has to know it's store bought and we didn't become amazing bakers over night?" He asks with a shrug of his shoulders.

You nod along and lay your head against his side, "store bought smore bought" you wave your hand and Daniel laughs.

"Store bought it is"

———

How my own mf
writing got:

How my own mfwriting got: