F.Y.B.F// Lando Norris

Prompt: "fuck yo boyfriend he's a bitch"

———

"I didnt invite you out to see you frown the whole night" Lando speaks up from behind you, spooking you as you turn in the bar stool you hopped in seconds ago.

When you see it's your best friend, you relax and go back to ordering another drink as he slides into the seat next to you.

"Well I would be but he-" you throw a pointed finger at your new boyfriend who's completely ignoring you and chatting with a whole new girl- "isn't giving me any reason to smile"

Lando rolls his eyes when he follows where you're pointing at. He looks over at you with a frown, "I don't remember inviting him out too, I just invited the pretty girl"

You try not to blush at his words as you chuckle lightly, "I invited him because he's my boyfriend... and when I told him you invited me he got mad and told me he's tagging along" you mumble the last part but with how close Lando has leaned in, he hears you perfectly.

His eyes narrow, "he got all pissy just to ignore you?"

You hesitate before nodding, you know Lando hates your boyfriend- hell all of your friends do and even you're losing the feelings you once had for him.

"It's no big deal, he'll stop acting like that when he needs something" you say it like it's a joke but Lando sees the way your shoulders slump. He looks back at your boyfriend- who he deems as the stupidest man alive for doing that to a girl like you.

Lando knew he could do a better job, he just needed a chance to prove it. However every time he got close to telling you how he felt, something happened- either he chickened out or some person had to interrupt him.

"Well until then," he spits the words out but you know the agitation isn't towards y, "let's turn that frown upside down"

You giggle at the silly phrase and smile at Lando when he offers you his hand.

"Please, I wore my cute club clothes and I haven't been given a reason to show them off!" You joke and Lando chuckles along, though his eyes can't help but run down your body- looking at the cute club fit you had on. It was almost hard for him to look away, the short mini jean skirt with the sheer bright red top was quite the distraction. He again couldn't help but think of your 'boyfriend' was a complete imbecile.

How could that fella not be obsessed with you like he was.

Lando looks up to find you looking at him with a smirk.

"What?" He leans in with a teasing smile, "you said it yourself, you look cute" again you try and fight the blush that only Lando seems to be able to bring naturally.

Lando takes your hand in his again and brings you to the dance floor. The crowd space makes you pressed up right against Lando as you dance together. And neither of you seem to mind as the club music mixed with the alcohol consumed pulses through your viens. You smile up at Lando as your dance goes from friendly to a much different feeling.

When someone accidentally pushes you into Lando, his hands coke to your hips to steady you but stay there as you continue to sway to the music. It's like a bubble has fallen over you two as you and him keep eye contact and your bodies move in sync.

Then, as if Lando some how planned it, once the song ends another one ironically starts playing. F.Y.B.F by MC BXB starts playing over the loud speakers.

Lando's eyes twinkle with held in laughter. And you almost double over yourself when Lando seems to know the words perfectly, only instead of mouthing the words- he very loudly sings along to the verse , "fuck yo boyfriend he's a bitch"

You bite your bottom lip, knowing it's wrong to agree with him but you can't help it. Your boyfriend has been acting like a bitch.

You shake your head in silent laughter and shuffle backwards only for Landos hand holding yours to spin you around and bring your back to his chest. Heat spreads across you body at the closeness between you and him, and it's like two puzzle pieces coming together the way you fit so perfectly next to him.

You try not to give in but it's impossible with the way it feels so damn right to be like this with him.

You can't help but lean back into his body, craving the way his touch seems to light your skin ablaze.

You let out a soft gasp when you feel Lando's warm minty breath against your neck. You almost let out another gasp when you hear the lyrics he's repeating back to you, "fuck your boyfriend he's a bitch and I think it's time you switch"

Your eyes widen when you feel a ghost of a kiss placed to your skin. It lights a fire in your belly but you still look up at him through your lashes, "this is wrong Lan" you tell him softly.

He rolls his eyes and his hand comes up to turn your chin so that your eyes find the distasteful sight of your boyfriend kissing another girl in the booth you just sat in with him.

You don't even feel sad, only mad you even brought him.

"Is it still wrong?" Lando jokes, his voice soft yet close so that your the only one who can hear it over the loud music.

A small smile starts to spread across your face as you turn around in his arms.

"Not anymore" You say, your eyes peering into his before your lips slam against his.

———