Forbidden love//Lewis Hamilton

Prompt: "I don't want to be realistic when it comes to you"

———

It was laughable, a Red Bull and a Mercedes driver standing a foot apart. Both with unshed tears looming in their eyes as reality settled over them.

"Don't y/n" was all Lewis could say. No he begged. He begged for this to not be the unspoken end of you both.

Before it even started, it seemed it was crashing down all around you both.

"We can't Lewis," you mumble and try to take a step back but he reacts quick and holds onto your hand so you can't step away.

"Y/n-"

"This can't happen Lewis, people would hate it and I- we have to accept this would never work out" you say and a tear slides down you face, Lewis' hand comes to hold you cheek so his thumb can catch the stray tear.

"I don't care what people would say" Lewis says sadly. How he wanted you to be selfish and agree with him. How he wished it wasn't true that a large anxious part of you cared deeply what people thought of you.

"No one gets to decide what happens between us, but us" Lewis says and steps closer to you. His brown eyes find yours and warmth fills your body despite yourself.

"We have to be realistic here Lew" you chuckle sadly. He shakes his head though, "I don't want to be, I don't want to be realistic when it comes to you because this shouldn't be- this can't be the reality of us"

You smile softly and lean into his hand holding your cheek, "please don't make this harder than it needs to be"

Lewis was going to make this way harder than it needed to be. He didn't want to lose you, he couldn't lose you. Not like this.

"No, I love you y/n" he confesses. He waits for something to feel wrong when he admits his once hidden feelings, but everything feels right in his words.

"I love you and i cant lose you" he says and again steps closer to you, space never was a thing you both wanted between the other.

His thumb wipes another one of your tears, "please y/n, don't let us end this easily" he begs softly, tears stinging his eyes.

"I love you too Lewis, but what if that's all we can do? Love each other from afar?" Youre heart breaks at the idea of that all you two could be.

Is that all you two could ever do? Silently love each other but never act on that love?

Lewis didn't want that, and he needed to know that you didn't want that either.

"That can't be all we do" Lewis spoke and push a fallen piece of hair behind your ear as his head bowed to lay against yours.

You eyes closed as you let yourself become wrapped in his presence.

"Say this isn't the end of us" Lewis pleaded, you could feel the sadness radiate off him and it made you want to cry even more.

Was this love story doomed? Neither of you knew, and it seemed only one of you were ready to risk it.

"Lewis"

"Please y/n, i cant lose you"

More tears pricked your eyes as you let out a quiet sob, "I don't want to lose you either Lewis"

"Then say this isn't the end, say you don't care what people'll say" he begged again. He begged for any thing, he just wanted to know you'd fight for this like he would.

"People will call us crazy" you chuckle softly and Lewis heart begins to beat quickly again. He senses hope, and it brings a different type of tears to his dark brown eyes.

"It wouldn't be the first time" he says and looks at you.

You lean up and press a soft kiss on his lips, his arms whined around your waist as he pulls you in closer- deepening the kiss.

"This will not be our end," you say softly, "we've barley begun"

Nah cuz the way I deleted the first version of this andI started to cry bc of how proud I was of it, this one's good tho

the first version of this and
I started to cry bc of how proud I
was of it, this one's good tho