Rooftop surpise// Charles Leclerc

Prompt: "you're too sweet"

———

"I'm going to fall" you chuckle as Charles leads you up the stairs- blindfolded.

"I would catch you" Charles says quickly, his hands covering your eyes as he leads you, helping you up every step as you go to the roof.

"Sweet, but if we're going to the roof- we own- why do I need to be blindfolded?" You ask and attempt to take his hands off your eyes but Charles doesn't let up.

"Because it's what's on the roof, ma chérie, it is a surprise" he says as you both finally get to where Charles has decorated the entire roof.

"Always a romantic" you sigh and try to sound annoyed but the smile on your face and the dreamily tone to your words betrays you.

"Only for you" he says and finally stops you both from walking. He presses a kiss to the back of your head before removing his hands.

It takes a moment for you to get use to the dim warm lighting, but once your eyes adjust they just fill with tears. You gasp and cover your mouth with your hands as you look at the roof decorated with fairy lights, candles, and a bunch of pillows on a picnic blanket. A beautiful and tasty looking dinner is set out on the blanket along with a telescope.

"I thought a little dinner and stargazing would be better than a big party" Charles speaks up from behind you. He tries to push down the anxiety and fear that you might hate it as he steps up to stand next to you.

You turn to him and his heart drops at the tears in your eyes.

"Ma chérie, is everything okay..." he starts but you cut him off when you step closer and wrap your arms around his torse, burying your face in his chest as warmth fills yours.

"Charles, it's perfect" you mumble against his chest and he sighs happily before wrapping his arms around you as well.

"You scared me" Charles chuckles when you pull back from him. Your eyes drawn to the romantic set up around you.

"Thank you Charles, it's so- you're too sweet" you stammered and once again wrap your arms tightly around him.

"Anything for the birthday girl" he mummers against your shoulder before placing a loving kiss on your forehead.

———

Be honest with me guys,
am I unhinged for posting a
bunch of birthday themed ones
just because it's mine...🧍🏼‍♀️