🖤 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇_💛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, honeybee,
Monsters are real,
And they look like people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/

Just as she closed the door shut behind her, her eyes caught a shadow on the window side. It was night, and the shadow was moving under the light of the palace. Yn knew that Jungkook had increased the guards around her father's room, but she didn't know the reason why.

She glimpsed at the man patrolling the room and slowly walked close to the window. When she was close enough, she again saw a shadow. It seemed like a figure outside was hanging on the window and trying to get inside, as the continuous bang of trying to open the window was heard from the other side.

In a burst of adrenaline, she swung the door open with lightning speed, and a resounding cry pierced the air. Yn peered down from the palace, her heart pounding, to see a man who had been attempting to breach the palace grounds now writhing in pain on the floor. A mix of shock and guilt coursed through her as she realized the force of her actions had propelled him over the edge.

Yet, to her surprise, the other guards remained unfazed, their attention fixed on breaching the palace. A collective determination emanated from them, leaving her both amazed and unnerved. In their midst, a sea of guards clad in unfamiliar blue attire, adorned with a peculiar royal emblem, surged forward. Yn, accustomed to the traditional black garb of Hellen Kingdom guards, wondered if Jungkook had implemented a drastic change in their uniform. The uncertainty sent shivers down her spine.

As Yn entered the kitchen, the guard Luke's gaze subtly lingered on her graceful silhouette. A peculiar silence hung in the air, intensified by the absence of any maids in the usually bustling kitchen. Yn, unaware of the anomaly, proceeded to the sink after her meal, ready to wash her plate.

The unexpected splash of water on her face caused her to flinch, but as the liquid met her skin again, a playful giggle escaped her lips. With a swift motion, she used the back of her hand to wipe away the droplets from her cheek, only to find a shocking revelation. The once-clear water in the sink now bore a crimson hue, and as Yn turned her hand to inspect it, the realization hit her - red stains of drawn blood tainted the white water.

A sudden heaviness pressed onto Yn's back, forcing her to retreat a couple of steps into the unknown. A gasp escaped her lips as she beheld the horrifying scene around her - the lifeless body of a maid sprawled on the ground, drenched in blood.

Panic surged through Yn's body, and her eyes darted forward, only to be met by the alarming sight of Luke holding a gun, its silencer emitting a faint trail of smoke. A whimper escaped her lips as she faced the ominous presence of the armed guard.

"W-what are you doing, Luke?" Yn's voice quivered as she cautiously stepped backward. Luke's eyes tracked her every move, and with a sigh, he threw his head back before swiftly advancing, pinning her against the counter with the cold barrel of the gun pointed at her forehead.