act. 1

"run along now before i bust your face in there pretty boy'

One thing about
Carmin Viola Kim..
was that she is a bit of a

                                   bitch.

Girls like Carmin think the
world revolves around them and why shouldn't they think that when it quite literally does. She doesn't have to struggle every morning by caking her face with makeup because all she needed was mascara and sunscreen.

She doesn't have to cover her smile when she laughed because she has perfect teeth.

And she doesn't have to move uncomfortably to untuck her stomach from her high waisted jeans because she was a thin girl.

And she doesn't have to worry about being rejected because any guy would kill to date her.

Carmin was something like a Barbie doll.. with fair skin, a beautiful face and long shiny hair.

But she was also something like a Bratz doll, she was confident, walked with her head held high, some killer heels and of course, her attitude.

But despite her princess look, and her perfect dream life, Carmin Viola didn't have everything. And she was just as insecure and self conscious as the rest.

You see, Carmin didn't have very many friends. Everyone assumed she had so many because she was so popular but she was actually rather lonely. And she usually ate lunch alone in the art building.

And she was a rather talented artist.

And while she might not cake her face with makeup, she wakes up early to make sure she looked just right.

Her teeth were once crooked until she had gotten braces.

And she was still very self conscious in her jeans despite the fact no roll came over the top.

And she never ever asked a guy out once in her life because she is scared of rejection.

She can't remember a time where she was happy, where her smiles were genuine and she had many friends. Maybe before her father died, maybe when her mother paid her attention and her sister wasn't away in modeling school. Maybe when her house wasn't empty.

Carmin Viola Kim had many.. many secrets that not one of her past partners had managed to get through.

Well, all of them except Moon.

Moon and Carmin may not have lasted more than a few months but Moon was Carmin's closest friend. They don't speak much anymore after their breakup but Moon and Carmin had been so close.

But Carmin's secret lonely life would come to a crashing end with Miguel Diaz comes into town and completely changes the valley forever.

Season 1

Season 1