tonight we dance

season 2, episode 1
Mercy, Part 2
chapter song : till i collapse

"So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship

"So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer? Victory nachos!" Carmin grinned as Aisha put her phone close to their nachos dish. "Paid for by the ever so gorgeous, Carmin Kim."

Carmin posed for the camera whilst leaning back on Demetri who was growing on her like fungus grows on trees. Moon and Hawk stifled a laugh at her actions while Aisha moved the phone back.

The group all cheered as Aisha showed her live, Carmin grinned happy to have company. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waitress was not feeling Hawks fake ID."

Carmin looked to Hawk who quickly snapped up at Aisha's words, "Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk whispered slightly to Aisha, "Sorry, Mr and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches."

Carmin shared a grin with Moon as Aisha ended her live, "Wait, so you two really dated?" Hawk asked his friend and girlfriend who shared a nod, "Yeah, like in the 8th grade, best 2 month relationship I've ever been in."

Carmin shot Moon a flirty wink, "I enjoyed my time as well, Lola." Demetri lifted his head up, "What's with all the nicknames?" He asked Carmin, who sighed, "Carmin Viola Kim, people just pick a chose letters from my name."

Hawk laughed, "Yeah, let's see, Min, Vi, Lola, Kim, Mint, Pinky, Sunshine and more." He counted with his fingers, the group laughed as Demetri grabbed some nachos, "I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party."

They all looked over to the boy, while Hawk rolled his eyes, "Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk snatched Demetris nachos from his hands.

"Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember? Demetri and Eli, Binary brothers." Demetri sang getting a laugh from the three girls as Hawk looked around embarrassed.

"Hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, huh." Hawk whispered to Demetri who deflated slightly, Carmin being closest to them heard. She gently squeezed Demetri's hand, "I thought it was funny."

Demetri sent her a half smile of appreciation but didn't lighten up. "Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold." Moon spoke as she eyed the plate that had been sat there for a long while.

They looked across the restaurant to see him on his phone, visibly upset. "Vi, it's your turn." Aisha reminded as she stood up so that Carmin could get through. "On it." She grabbed the wings before heading over to her friend.

"Migs, you don't celebrate a first-place trophy all alone." Carmin called in a knowing voice as Miguel sighed knowing she was coming to cheer him up. "She blocked me."

Carmin winced as she sat down beside him, "Miguel, don't give up.. You made a couple mistakes, I think it's fixable. Here's wha-." Miguel cut her off with a deep sigh, "It's no use, Min. I blew any shot I had with her.. you saw the way she looked at me."